Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't We Use Our Fists When We Do Not Have A Melee Weapon Equipped?

Rettycombine

When you do the harvester escape mission, you get to use your fists until you find your weapons, but you can't use them if you unequip melee in regular play, and this can screw you over massively if you are doing a secondary/primary only run and you run out of ammo, you either have to go hunting for lockers or jumpkick enemies to death.

I was thinking the same thing and was hoping that would happen if we did at the start of u13 what would be cool if we could also mod and make our fists stronger

Kogake, Obex, yada yada.

I imagine your fists would be pitiful appendages when looking at even mid level enemies. Otherwise there'd be no point behind augmenting them with melee weapons!

yes there is a point, Badass levels

Edited by Sasoka

Think about it

air kick do 20 pure damage

-_-

But even if it doing no damage the fact to be able to do it, is Cool

so yeah +1 for being able to fight Bare knuckle

Edited by Tsoe

The entire point of unequiping a weapon is that then you can't use that weapons type, but your other weapons get an xp bonus.

Its like saying when I unequip my primary why don't I get a mk-1 braton?

nope

if it does no damage but just here for the style?

Lore wise... Rhino Pawned Zanuka Bare knuckle

Edited by Tsoe

When you do the harvester escape mission, you get to use your fists until you find your weapons, but you can't use them if you unequip melee in regular play, and this can screw you over massively if you are doing a secondary/primary only run and you run out of ammo, you either have to go hunting for lockers or jumpkick enemies to death.

People have suggested it be a weapon before.  I agree it should be a weapon.  It could scale in damage with your Warframe, though it'd always deal less damage than a proper melee weapon.  It'd likely just deal 12 impact at base, and scale up with warframe level.

This whole thing defeats the purpose of not having a melee weapon equipped. It's like not equipping a primary weapon (the Penta) and requesting that the Tenno can spit explosives.

Use the already amazing Kogake or equip one of the many melee weapons...

This whole thing defeats the purpose of not having a melee weapon equipped. It's like not equipping a primary weapon (the Penta) and requesting that the Tenno can spit explosives.

Use the already amazing Kogake or equip one of the many melee weapons...

But why can we use hand to hand when we lost weapon from Harvester?

the point is being able for the fun, it will not have more effect than the air kick even less

it will have no XP no mods

ppl will definitively know they dont have melee on them

And if you absolutly dont want to use mele... dont Press "E" it will work , i am sure

Edited by Tsoe