Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Stalker? Bundle

twitt98

So i wanted to know do you guys think the What stalker? Bundle is worth it?

To me personally: yes. Stalker on his own isn't that easy to harvest and could kill you in a heart beat if you aren't prepared. Although if you want to grind for Stalker, go right ahead.

Not really. No. (IMHO)

To get the frames you have to kill bosses. Over time you'll be invaded many times and eventually find them. Even if you want the pack RIGHT NOW NOW NOW, I still wouldn't advise it because if they ever let us trade that stuff, I garauntee every established player has a stack of BP's for his guns. I have four or five copies of each and I never do bosses. People who run bosses for rare mats and such must have dozens.

No way. The plat price is silly. For that amount of plat you could by so much more. 

Throwing knives aren't good weapons. 

Reaper prime has slightly better stats than hate

Paris prime is about equal to dread. It doesn't have that extra polarity, but it does far more damage to grineer. 

Those weapons'd cost 10 cells each, which isn't so difficult to obtain with a few ODD runs. 

If stalker weapons dropped for you; by all means, build them. But in no way are they worth 700 plat. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Just going to add this;

It's still too much at 400 plat. 

At 400 plat I think the price is okay.

If the Stalker's weapons were able to be bought separately, Dread would probably be 225 Plat like the Paris/Cernos, Despair 175 like the Kunai, and Hate I believe would be around 150, maybe higher. All together that's 550 Plat, making the bundle (with the 400 Plat cost) the better deal.

If the Stalker pack goes on Darvo's Deal for 50% off and you don't have any of the weapons, or only Dread(his most common bp drop), I'd say yes. 800 plat? Hell no. Despair are a better version of the Kunai, Dread is a great bow though I will admit Paris Prime is better vs Grineer, and Hate's alright if you don't want to go for the Reaper Prime. Also the Smoke Color pack is definitely worth it since it's the only true white provided in the game. I use Smoke for a lot of grey shades and such myself and I got it via a 50% Stalker pack. I'm quite happy with his weapons.

As for Stalker not spawning much, he came for me once yesterday and then about three hours later came for a friend. He dropped Hate one of those two times.

I bought it when it first came out, and personally glad I did...I've only seen the stalker a few times, and killed him less times. I've only seen the bow drop so far. I liked what I got, and plat price wasn't a big deal to me. If you are low on play, then I would say maybe not worth it. His bow is great, as are the throwing knives...but not sure it's really worth the price. If you already have most things you want that cost money, have the cosmetics you want, and built your dojo already and still have 5k plat or more, then...meh. I know I won't run out of plat at this point for another 2 years or so, so if you think in that way and want the items, go for it.

If you are low on plat and you think you might need it for slots/other goodies, I'd say not worth it.