Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker

Detvix

Question

So I've been playing for just over 12 months now (including a few breaks and trying out the PS4 version) and i finally decided i should seek help with this issue from others who might know more about it.

I've killed the stalker many times and am aware that he drops weapons and mods. I estimate I've maybe killed him on PC ~30 (rough estimate) but I've never had a single weapon blueprint drop from him. Other people I've seen in game have told me that he usually/always drops a blueprint for them but I've yet to receive a single one throughout my entire time playing.

So this leads me to my question. What is the drop rate for the Stalker dropping any weapon at all? And has anyone else played for a reasonably long time and not received a weapon blueprint from him?

P.S 
I did try looking for the answer elsewhere but everywhere i looked was either outdated or had different people saying different things.

6 answers to this question

Currently, the wiki has some decent information on him. I've seen him drop 1 or 2 items from his list per death.

I highly recommend a Nekros if you are blueprint farming him, and I wish you luck. All the other references to stalker drop rate are 2013.

Remember that deathmarks can accumulate, that the more people there are means a higher chance for stalker to spawn, and that blueprints are not guaranteed *though they probably should be*

I have killed him 10 times or so and I have 4 "dreads"  and that is it for his weapon. the mod he drops are always junk like slash dash

a nekros really helps for desecrate too. 

Thanks for the advice, i'll give this a go. Always thought it wouldn't work with a Nekros because Stalker just kind of goes away rather than becoming a corpse.

Currently, the wiki has some decent information on him. I've seen him drop 1 or 2 items from his list per death.

I highly recommend a Nekros if you are blueprint farming him, and I wish you luck. All the other references to stalker drop rate are 2013.

Remember that deathmarks can accumulate, that the more people there are means a higher chance for stalker to spawn, and that blueprints are not guaranteed *though they probably should be*

Thanks for the last bit of information. I was always a bit confused whether the death marks all went away at the same time or not as well (if you had more than one)