Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Darvo Deal Is Stupid As Well As The Prices For Some Items In The Market

quan256

I would totally spend 40p to get 1 Rare Core and 2 with 50% chance to be Rare. Or I just go to the market and buy 3 Rare Cores for 5p.

Same as Platinum to Credits, Resources (Except for Oxium). DE can you please remove these things from the market or change their prices? They make you guys look incompetent and greedy. I mean who came up with these prices?

They have to make money somehow. If you don't like the prices, this is an opportune moment to exercise your capitalistic right to...wait for it... not buy it!

And, as an added bonus, if the majority of the gaming population agrees with your evaluation of their apparently unfair prices, they will also exercise that right as well. Then DE will be force to lower pries to meet demand! Isn't economics fun? Now get out there and exercise those rights!

They have to make money somehow. If you don't like the prices, this is an opportune moment to exercise your capitalistic right to...wait for it... not buy it!

And, as an added bonus, if the majority of the gaming population agrees with your evaluation of their apparently unfair prices, they will also exercise that right as well. Then DE will be force to lower pries to meet demand! Isn't economics fun? Now get out there and exercise those rights!

Please take your whiteknighting somewhere else.

I like to think this is their way of testing.

Some things are probably difficult to collect data on, but something in the shop is fairly straightforward. If no one buys it then they know an adjustment should be made. If it sells, then it doesn't matter what the forumites have to say (whine) about, because they're making bank.

Who knows? Could just be random like alerts?

It's not as simple as it appears on the surface.

Long, long ago, before coupons were given out as daily-bonuses, DE Steve made a comment on not being able to change prices directly, and "The powers that be."

Do not assume that developers have direct control over prices.

Edited by Archistopheles

while i don't agree with the credit pack and core pack being what it is, it does allow impluse buyers to get that extra 10k now or max that mod before going out. I think it is completely stupid to sell them but it does no damage being on the market. Have you ever bought a soda from a vending machine outside a food store that sells larger amounts for the same price?

In my opinion the problem with DEs strategy is based around the fact that they might be getting low sales, so to overcome that they use high prices. In the long run they are only going to lose more sales and raise the prices even more if they keep it this way. Going with lower prices will offset the lower income they might get of the lower prices by having a higher number of sales. Obviously I can be wrong and they can be using a different strategy :P

It's not as simple as it appears on the surface.

Long, long ago, before coupons were given out as daily-bonuses, DE Steve made a comment on not being able to change prices directly, and "The powers that be."

Do not assume that developers have direct control over prices.

That would only be the case if they released the game through a separate publisher....which they don't. DE_Steve IS "The powers that be."

That would only be the case if they released the game through a separate publisher....which they don't. DE_Steve IS "The powers that be."

Could mean that... wait for it... STEVE ISN'T IN HEAD OF MARKETING.

Or Accounting.. Or Legal for that matter.

Once they listed the price of an item, there might be legal red-tape that doesn't allow it to be changed.

Skana = 150 p

what stalker  = 800p (WHAT THE FLYING Fck?) 

Almost everything except someframes like vauban ,oberon ,  and Nekros are overpriced , you could just farm them for a bit ,  get a catalyst and a reactor, rush the thing and voilà ......frames aren't hard to farm at all.