Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obstacle Courses In Orokin Void And Derelict Are Too Rare

Shin

I will keep it simple. These obstacle courses, treasure rooms doesnt appear often. Its been so long since i last encountered a firepit or any sort of obstacle course in Orokin void.

They are not  rewarding at all but its really fun to play through those places. This comes from a person who hates obstacle courses. I like them in warframe but the fact that they dont appear often makes it unfun.

Can you guys please make them appear more often ? Also we wouldnt say no to new obstacle courses and treasure runs even if they are not much of a treasure.

The last 30 or so keys I have used on T1 void runs all had obstacle courses but not treasure rooms. I think you may just miss them most of the time because they aren't always just through a doorway. I found one behind an elevator shaft a couple times and then in some of the vents or holes in the ground.

Not saying you're wrong because I may have great luck but you may want to look a bit harder

The last 30 or so keys I have used on T1 void runs all had obstacle courses but not treasure rooms. I think you may just miss them most of the time because they aren't always just through a doorway. I found one behind an elevator shaft a couple times and then in some of the vents or holes in the ground.

Not saying you're wrong because I may have great luck but you may want to look a bit harder

I always try to find them since i run my keys alone most of the time but i cant remember the last time i found an obstacle course or that firepit. Indeed maybe im missing them but i dont think thats the case. I mean spending nearly a hour to explore the whole map should give me a clue right..

Exterminate mission almost if not always have no treasure parkour rooms. I mostly go to capture since 9/10 i get a parkour room and run like hell. exploring the map is your best bet and looking for open doors that leads to no where is your greatest hint that your heading for a treasure room or a parkour room since capture missions display where your targets are and you can use that to your advantage by asking your self why is a random door open here when my target's location is on the other side of this room. hope this helps a fellow treasure hunter.

Also check your map since these rooms are large and bulky so you can predict there location. try equipping a theft's Witt at max rank since they can see canisters near you and through walls and if you see a huge cluster like i do then go there.

Firepits are present in capture missions 80% of the time and the floor laser course is present in MD 60% of the time this is based from my experience playing void missions solo

Parkour rooms are distinguishable when you go 2 hallways consecutively with the last hallway having a noticeable darker lighting than the first. make sure before you enter the course you have your akimbo secondary like dex furis equip since gunners and ancient will block your way before you reach the firepit, timer starts once you step on the circle which opens the first huge gate and you need to press more floor buttons along the way or else it will lock you out. don't stop sprinting when the first gate opens and just shoot enemies while you're running if needed.

All canisters in parkour rooms like the fire pit have the tendency of containing uncommon or rare mods so make sure you equip a frame with good mobility like zephyr or valkyr since some are hidden really high up and your theft's witt mod will show it to you. it is necessary to have carrier with a vacuum precept and an Ogris rocket luncher to break canisters through walls and have carrier suck them up

also check youtube videos about void parkour rooms so you'll know what to do and not get lost and miss the chance of 20 canisters of rare loot

Edited by H.Katsura_999

So the void treasure / obstacle course rooms still exist? I remember when they first introduced the void tile set, I always went to search for the obstacle course, it was very fun. Maybe they were reduced because of the vault rooms. I kinda miss those old obstacle course rooms. They could come back as new type of rooms.

Raid/Exterminate/Capture was full of these rooms. These obstacle rooms had a 100% chance to generate/spawn.

Exterminate mission almost if not always have no treasure parkour rooms.

Yes i just noticed this. I was running extermination keys for a while. After farming some capture keys, i managed to find those obstacle courses and treasure runs. But i dont understand why this is the case. I mean why extermination missions shouldnt have those keys as commonly as the Capture runs.

Edited by Shin

Yes i just noticed this. I was running extermination keys for a while. After farming some capture keys, i managed to find those obstacle courses and treasure runs. But i dont understand why this is the case. I mean why extermination missions shouldnt have those keys as commonly as the Capture runs.

If I had to guess, its probably because you could just kill all the enemies and then have an extremely easy time looking for the rooms.