Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvos Gold Fusion Pack

RoninJed

Instead of paying 40 platinum 1 rare core and two maybe-rare cores, you could:

-Pay 15 plat in trade for three rare cores

-Play any survival for 15 minutes

-Fuse the infinite number of common cores you probably have

Wait, Fuse the common cores? Can anyone confirm this?

Wait, Fuse the common cores? Can anyone confirm this?

You can't fuse cores regardless of rarity.

That being said, Davro is easily outbid by the more generous Tenno in trading chat.

The sad thing is... the marketing department wouldn't have put a sale on it if it wasn't selling well in the first place. This means people were buying it like mad, and they put a sale on to encourage even more purchases.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, unless somehow putting the Grineer Assault Pack on sale a while back caused everyone to really want a Grakata/Kraken/Amphis. (Note that ALL of these weapons are available as credit-buyable blueprints, too.)

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

The sad thing is... the marketing department wouldn't have put a sale on it if it wasn't selling well in the first place. This means people were buying it like mad, and they put a sale on to encourage even more purchases.

I'm no marketing expert, but I think it's the other way around: when something is selling terribly you reduce the price in the hopes that people will be okay with buying it at the reduced price (then again Fusion Packs aren't in limited quantity since it's a virtual item, so I guess the same rules don't necessarily apply).

Edited by Paradoxbomb

this is, quite frankly, one of the sales that struck me as "not only useless, but also insulting". seriously. just ask for r5 fusion cores in trading chat and you will get them fast. at least the galatine one was useful for people who didnt have them.