Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Makunouchi Stance

Tszuu

So you would like a stance which forces you into a series of obscenely telegraphed wind-ups between which are interspersed a few perfunctory hits, all of which combined average around (I was counting, kind of) one punch every ten seconds?

DPS on that would be terrible, just saying.

Rofl i always wondered if anime could F*** up boxing, now I know.

Looks like we have ourselves an expert in the sport of boxing. 

I guess Mike Tyson's peekaboo style of boxing is stupid right, I mean dude was the baddest man on the planet for a while.

Edited by Tszuu

Looks like we have ourselves an expert in the sport of boxing. 

I guess Mike Tyson's peekaboo style of boxing is stupid right, I mean dude was the baddest man on the planet for a while.

Oh, youre serious lol

That's a horrible cartoon clip, full of typical anime nonsense worthy of a hundred eyerolls. You cant watch that and seriously think that's- oh I see, you're just screwing with me. Well played! You got me to repeat myself and everything lol

The anime slows it down so its viewers can feel the suspense grow waiting for the punch. In the anime, what usually seems like 5 minutes is like 10 seconds in the show itself. Classic anime tool (i.e. Goku charging up for 10 episodes when in the show its over a timespan of a minute)

AS FOR THE STANCE. It would be called Peekaboo stance. Mike Tyson is famous for it. over dramatized in the show but still effective and powerful. If they hat a fist weapon that dealt big amounts of damage then this would be viable. BUT maybe instead of a stance put it as a combo? like hold down block while smashing E just like the one of Tranquil Cleave's combos. that would be better

yes but without the weird no punching startup

along with proper footwork to advance on each punch to make it more realistic (because in reality, those punches would cause the other body to fall/stagger backwards)