The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Random Logging Off?

(PSN)tru_assasin121

I do not know if this is the right place to post this but recently I have been getting logged off randomly at times since about a week ago. At first it wasn't bothering me until finally go the last part of the detron ( the receiver) and 60 oxium during a mission. After the mission I was logged out a sec before I could claim my reward now I don't have the detron piece the 60 oxium or anything from the mission. I want to know if something can be done or am I out of luck.

Most likely out of luck. I reported this now 3 days ago and still no response. I also saw that they compensated the PC players for boosters but haven't for PS4 players. See they are focusing on PC bc they have the new update out. I also reported all day yesterday I did missions and alerts and everytime I finished them, I got logged out and didn't get no exp, credits or my rewards. So I'm going with you are going to have to bite the bullet this time too.

what if I have video and screenshots of it happening you think the can compensate me with that.

that should work, make sure you send a support ticket. it might take a day or two to get back to you, but im pretty sure i have seen p.c. players get stuff after a support ticket has been sent.