Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ps And Pc Merge

Dopey

It would be a pain to play with PS4 users because they can't aim properly with their filthy gamepads.

You know some PC players use a controller on the PC, right?

I don't, I'm all thumbs with controllers, can barely play Dark Souls, but I know plenty who do, and play just fine.

Edited by Gelkor

Cross-play?  Unlikely. 

It even seems unlikely that account migration is going to occur at this rate, and that is needed to pave the way for cross-play.

Also, what's with the hate for controllers?  PC Master race to unskilled or something?

-Joking- 

I happen to do extremely well with controllers, and suck with keyboard.  Its all preference if you ask me.  

Edited by (PS4)KalGerion_Beast

the thing is...since this is pretty much a PvE game, the difference in aiming accuracy between M+KB vs controllers would not matter too much. This is because both are just as viable to the success of a mission in Waframe. Arguably the parkour and potentially melee controls could be much smoother on controllers in contrast to M+KB, while aiming with a mouse would always be superior. Both have their strengths so I don't see any reason why we couldn't co-operate together.

The only problems that could occur would be communication. On PC, text chat is more prevalent whereas on the more fiddly PS4 controller in terms of typing stuff, console players would be more inclined to use voice chat. So that might need to be looked at before any form of cross-play comes in.

Overall I don't see any problem if this occurs should Sony finally place a huge amount of trust in DE to release their builds at the same time for both platforms.

:)

:P

:D

2393604-5979606472-wallp.png

What the hell is wrong with you PC and ps4 players all comments I see are negative, what happened to equality with fellow man, are you guys 2 yrs old? I for one will play with anyone that isn't ignorant as some players on theses forums.

Shhhh, no more tears, only dreams now *cough* filthy console peasant*cough*

Personally I could care less.  Even if sony finally does allow them to implement account migration (which imo is a misleading name since it's really account copying) I wouldn't consider doing it at least until after the focus system is implemented :|

Crossplay seems unlikely, not because of the current state of account migration (they have it working and are still in discussions with sony) but because of the pace that the Ps4 updates at.  PC will always be out of sync unless DE decides to start holding back updates.

Edited by Aggh

Never going to happen until updates stop and this game gets out of be-haaaaahahahahaha! Can't even say that with a straight face. Sony isn't delaying the updates, they just have to check them and make sure they don't cause any damage to the system or open up any potential vulnerabilities since they've had some...bad experiences with piracy and Chicken Flavored Water.

Never going to happen until updates stop and this game gets out of be-haaaaahahahahaha! Can't even say that with a straight face. Sony isn't delaying the updates, they just have to check them and make sure they don't cause any damage to the system or open up any potential vulnerabilities since they've had some...bad experiences with piracy and Chicken Flavored Water.

If the updates are taking longer to deploy because of cert, they're being delayed because of cert.

What we have been told is that there are legal and technical issues that are blocking Account Migration/Crossplay from happening. Simple as that.

Last news we got was that DE and Sony are at an impasse, and the situation likely hasn't changed.

Couldn't have said it better

I'm hope it never happens

Plus I'm 110% sure that some mayor bugs would appear

You will have to explain how I manage to beat most of you M/KB players out for kills when I play on PC, as I use a game pad.

This game has absolutely no requirement for twitch aiming or precision fire, it's 100% based on your load out! with no exceptions.

As a PC player, I agree that the argument that PS4 players are gimpy compared to PC players and would then slow down gameplay is just silly.

That being said - Match making, ping, connection speed, stability, and other internet/hardware related issues on the other hand.... That's what I worry about.

Edited by DJ_Redwire