Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Technical Issues(Need Help)

amin4

Question

SO for the past week it doesn't let me take the rank mastery test. When i press it shows that i am ready and i clock yes and then nothing happens. When i relog it gives me 24 hour break. I unistalled and installed it. Same thing doesnt let me take it. I did the install or verified it through steam same thing doesnt let me take it. When i created new account it let take it. idont know whats wrong with my account ot its warframe. Please help me solve this because i have spent so much time on this account.

2 answers to this question

SO for the past week it doesn't let me take the rank mastery test. When i press it shows that i am ready and i clock yes and then nothing happens. When i relog it gives me 24 hour break. I unistalled and installed it. Same thing doesnt let me take it. I did the install or verified it through steam same thing doesnt let me take it. When i created new account it let take it. idont know whats wrong with my account ot its warframe. Please help me solve this because i have spent so much time on this account.

I'm having the same issue. Hopefully they look into it soon.