The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnography - A Clan Based On Respect │1+ Year Of Activity! │40+ Tested Members Teamspeak Server │Website │Full Dojo

Advanced-

6154531.jpg

« Video Intro »

« About »
Pwnography is a clan that was founded to find mature, respectful and friendly players. To make a long story short, over 2 years ago Pwnography was created in a MMORPG, Pwnography lasted 2 months and then died due to a power hungry leader. In those two months we became a top 5 clan in the game and I met many lifelong friends. I learned from that experience and decided to restart the clan, under my own supervision. I vowed to make sure that I wouldn't give up on all the qualities Pwnography stood for and made sure the people in charge take responsibility for their actions and treat every member on a fair/equal level...... 2 Years later, we are still growing strong :)

Pwnography is an international clan, so everyone is welcome to join us whether you’re in Asia or Africa. We have admins for each region/timezone so we are able to monitor most situations and make sure everything stays in order. Along with that we have a good balance between EU/US/AU players, so you should find people online in your region at any time. The only requirement we have from non-US players is to speak proper English. If you are able to speak proper English you are free to apply!

Pwnography also tries to mix it up and play every game mode Warframe has to offer, including: High level defence, "?" Alerts, Money/Mod farms, Unlocking planets, Void runs, and generally doing anything the game has to offer. We are always looking to help new players that join and give them tips/advice on how to get better. If you are looking for a relaxed, fun but highly skilled, with a mature member base clan, this is the place to go.

We have a dedicated Teamspeak Server, it is required for you to join while playing. Whether you have a microphone or not, you need to be on our server when you want to game with us.

« Goals »
We have 2 goals in this clan:
1. To create a fun, mature, active and friendly clan where people under the same mindset can get together and have fun. This is the bulk of our members and we make sure to give every member a test before we allow them in. All of our rules on how to achieve this can be found on our website.
2. To be recognized as a top clan in this game. If you are a very competitive player then we offer something to you as well. Our scrim team is always looking to expand, and we are always on the lookout for great players to make us better. We always have players that try for the top spots in all events, but it is important to note we never force anyone to do anything they do not want.

****** Keep in mind, even if you are on the scrim team you are to follow the exact same rules as everyone else. We do not want and are not looking for trolls, dis-respectful people, racist, whiney or any other type of player that ruin the experience, no matter how good you are. Personality will always take priority over skill in here.

« Rules/Requirements »
Must pass a two week test period
Must treat other players (Members and non-members alike) with respect at all times
Must represent the clan in a positive manner
Must be able to act relaxed and calm on voice chat.
Must be able to type and speak proper English on both voice and text chat.
Must be active on voice chat (Microphone required for full membership, not required for test membership)
Must be ages 16+ (Exceptions can be made if you can prove to us you are mature, and if your are 16+ and act like a 12 year old, you will not stay very long.)

For a more detailed version of our rules, please check out our topic here(You will be required to read this before submitting your application anyway): Rules

« Who we do NOT want »
Trolls - Any kind of trolls, if you are constantly trolling the clan or anyone in-game for fun you will get kicked instantly.

Leechers - If your in this clan just to get some rewards or to sit in our games and do nothing, then we will see this and you will be gone. We want contributors, we never demand anyone to contribute but we will notice if you NEVER contribute.

Drama - If you LOVE drama, and starting things with other members, You will be kicked without a second chance. Dramas destroy clans and this is possibly the worst thing anyone can do in a clan.

Racism/Grudges - We strive to be a mature clan, so if you are racist or you hold grudges against certain type of people, keep it to yourself or do not join. Everyone in this clan is as equal as anyone else, no exceptions.

« Application »
Here

Looking forward to seeing some Warframers join us for this great upcoming game.

Edited by Advanced-

I have been with this clan for over a year now. It's been such a great ride that I don't think it should be called a clan, but a community. If you are looking to just relax and have some fun come hit us up. I will promise you will not be disapointed when you come and play with us :).

We actually had 10-12 players the entire day today after you left lol

11924723.png

ah should of stayed on :P I was thinking if we create raidcall rooms that match a groups purpose? for example warframe/resources or warframe/boss raids instead of like team 1 or 2 and then people can sit in the rooms they want to do? and people can sit in warframe channel itself for longuing around?

New members and PWN can add me in game as well.

New members looking for people to play together with? Don't search anymore. Can't find a better group of people to hop on with for help and fun.

Pretty much, literally any game, they will hop on and play with you.

Hey, I am of the admins in this community and we will love to meet and see new faces!. I also have been with this community for more than a year now and it has been a pleasure to meet wonderful people.

BOOM :P been with pwn for 2 and a half years ;) (feeling old...)

<p>

By any chance... Did u guys come from DCUO? specifically around jan - march when it came out.

No, we realize that our clan name wasn't unique. There are some different "Pwnography" clans but I only can say we are the friendliest community of them all!

Edited by newbie12331