The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnography - A Clan Based On Respect │1+ Year Of Activity! │40+ Tested Members Teamspeak Server │Website │Full Dojo

Advanced-

This looks like a really good clan with great people to hang with, but I'll probably make an application after update 8 (the clan one) pops out; I might not stick around too much and the other games the clan seems to play don't look appealing to me. I'd hate to be one of those inactive guys who just fill a slot in the clan's ranks.

Edited by Akrakorn

This looks like a really good clan with great people to hang with, but I'll probably make an application after update 8 (the clan one) pops out; I might not stick around too much and the other games the clan seems to play don't look appealing to me. I'd hate to be one of those inactive guys who just fill a slot in the clan's ranks.

We dont require people to play multiple games with us only what they want to with us. See where this game takes you :)

Looking forward to it :)

We are eagerly awaiting that update as well.

Very interested on what Clan events they might be adding.

Looking forward to it :)

We are eagerly awaiting that update as well.

Very interested on what Clan events they might be adding.

Second that, I really hope they deliver with that since I if this game becomes any more entertaining Limbless is never sleeping again.

Second that, I really hope they deliver with that since I if this game becomes any more entertaining Limbless is never sleeping again.

Sleep is for the weak.

We are Tenno.

Tenno do not require sleep, we are above all else.

Sleep is for the weak.

We are Tenno.

Tenno do not require sleep, we are above all else.

Got founders package as you may of saw, I was impressed by devs and wanted to support, a banshee warframe for me plus some weapon reactors methinks....

I have been in this clan for more than 2 years, ( Yes I have no life) and I must say it is a very good gaming clan. I have enjoyed all my time here, and Im sure you will have fun here too!

All done to me of course ;)

Great BBoy!. Yeah if you want to join a friendly, mature and fun environment this is the right community for you. So many of the test members are really having fun and hope we see more friendly faces to come aboard. If you are from EU or AU viewing this thread please join us as we need more people from that part of the world (I am sick of SubSpace "cough" "cough" - See :) )

As always people important is to have fun!

lol wave 30 was nuts @____@ but it was fun. lol going on a bladestorm rampage was fun xD

but yes more people to play with!!! :D cant wait XD.

i'll think about getting a founder's package later :3

Just wondering how many Oceanic players you have?

I'm from Australia, yes we need more players from Oceania that will be great! and there are still allot of players from other countries that playing our time so we don't feel lonely :). Even the US still come around our time on night and we still have a great time :D.