The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnography - A Clan Based On Respect │1+ Year Of Activity! │40+ Tested Members Teamspeak Server │Website │Full Dojo

Advanced-

Alright so I didn't get a verification email that it said it will send and I tried to send it again. FiX it! BTW I was able to leave my previous clan by clicking on my name in the clan window and leaving.

Edited by ScreamoDeEmo

Alright so I didn't get a verification email that it said it will send and I tried to send it again. FiX it! BTW I was able to clan my previous clan by clicking on my name in the clan window and leaving.

Glad its all worked out man :)

Alright so I didn't get a verification email that it said it will send and I tried to send it again. FiX it! BTW I was able to clan my previous clan by clicking on my name in the clan window and leaving.

Well we still don't have an application from you, so until then we can't do anything.

<p>So I got two neurodes to build the hek one match, and then the servers went down because of the patch. So i proceeded to farm for neurodes again for 5 hours. sadface. Anyone knows where i can find some?</p>