The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Call Of The Faithful [Open Rp]

Sumika1204

The Trinity shrugged, signalling that she had no idea. "I'm not sure, really. I don't remember my name and nobody gave me one after I woke up from cryosleep. I've just been calling myself Trinity after the name of my frame."

"Well that was nice of him. He left a note letting me know what called him off and he thought of getting me something. Maybe I should get him something? What would he want anyway?" Pyre knew that Shinkiro liked food and specifically ramen but she didn't think that would make a good gift to give him if he really did get her something.

Pyre thought for a few moments before an idea hit her. Temperance might have some idea what Shinkiro might want. Well that might not be correct since a person's frame didn't necessarily dictate everything about their personality though it did usually give hints. Deciding on her course of action, she walked off to go about finding Temperance. Since Cardina should know where he was, Pyre went to her room first but guessed she wasn't there when nobody answered the knock on the door.

Pyre would likely suspect something was amiss, due to the swinging open door, and one of Cardina's precious books thrown irreverently into a corner.

Cardina twists awkwardly, worming her helmet off; hers lacked the collapsing technology of Temperance's frame, so it was squeezed between her head and the fleshy wood around them. She took the device, examining it. "You have interesting timing, Temperance," she remarked with a smirk as she opened the file. Her silver eyes flicked left and right as she read the message, a surprised smile growing with every line.

"I- I don't know what to say." Still smiling, Cardina's gaze shifted away from Temperance, the soft blue light sharply contrasting her brick-red hair. "The Lotus- isn't against our Church. This is fantastic, I- I don't have to worry about a fleet, or an assassin." Maybe I can sleep now.

"It's an unfortunate habit."

Temperance's smile grew as he watched Cardina's reaction to the message.  "I'm glad," he said.  Sleep, Cardina.  He cupped his hand over her cheek and rested their foreheads together.  We are safe, and I will be here when you wake.  His thoughts began to wander as Cardina's eyes drifted closed.  She really is a remarkable Tenno.  Brilliant, dangerous, beautiful.  For the first time in a long, long while, Temperance relaxed completely, simply enjoying her closeness and the silent privacy of their living sanctuary.  I really wouldn't mind just staying like this for a while.  Cardina...

Edited by Temperance000

*Recorded SOS Transmission*

"This is Warrior Tatsuya of the Sun clan to any Tenno in range, I am injured and in need of assistance, I have women and children on board my ship and we are being pursued by Alad V's ships, I was able to rescue civilians in the Jupiter sector, but it was a setup, my squad slaughtered and I was the only one to get out with the prisoners, I do not know what Alad V was going to do them but I was not going to take that chance, *grunts in pain* to any Tenno out there, please respond."

Temperance smiled as he watched Cardina's reaction to the message.  "I'm glad," he said.  Sleep, Cardina.  He cupped his hand over her cheek and rested their foreheads together.  We are safe, and I will be here when you wake.  His thoughts began to wander as Cardina's eyes drifted closed.  She really is a remarkable Tenno.  Brilliant, dangerous, beautiful.  For the first time in a long, long while, Temperance relaxed completely, simply enjoying her closeness and the silent privacy of their living sanctuary.  I really wouldn't mind just staying like this for a while.  Cardina...

Cardina let herself drifting, her thoughts losing coherency as they flowed between the two of them. It was disorienting, but in a pleasant way.

blip. blip. Cardina snapped from her daze as the proximity alarm of her helmet sounded; something was approaching the Derelict. She sighed, relaxing the trees encircling them. "Sorry," she held her helmet in one hand, but kept one arm on Temperance's waist. "This requires the guidance of the Herald of the Ascension." The trunks completely withdrew, leaving them standing in the center of the Garden, alone and exposed.

Cardina let herself drifting, her thoughts losing coherency as they flowed between the two of them. It was disorienting, but in a pleasant way.

blip. blip. Cardina snapped from her daze as the proximity alarm of her helmet sounded; something was approaching the Derelict. She sighed, relaxing the trees encircling them. "Sorry," she held her helmet in one hand, but kept one arm on Temperance's waist. "This requires the guidance of the Herald of the Ascension." The trunks completely withdrew, leaving them standing in the center of the Garden, alone and exposed.

"Hello? This is Samantha Church of the Red Veil Movement, May I come Aboard?" Repeated The voice from the ship that was outside the Derelict, The Logo may be unrecognisable to the Derelict but the ship sent a message with a Poem or some cryptic saying that most Tenno would know her as an Ally of the Tenno

Edited by Drakeardian

Character: Tatsuya/Pendragon Excalibur

Weapons: Soma, Nikana, Vasto

An injured Excalibur trying his best to stay awake in the ship's cockpit activates a channel in communications "This is Warrior Tatsuya of the Sun clan to any Tenno in range, I am injured and in need of assistance, I have women and children on board my ship and we are being pursued by Alad V's ships, I was able to rescue civilians in the Jupiter sector, but it was a setup, my squad slaughtered and I was the only one to get out with the prisoners, I do not know what Alad V was going to do them but I was not going to take that chance, *grunts in pain* to any Tenno out there, please respond."

The communication officer picked up the distress call and replied, "This is the Church of Ascension. We have a cell in the area that can provide assistance. How many are chasing you?"

Pyre would likely suspect something was amiss, due to the swinging open door, and one of Cardina's precious books thrown irreverently into a corner.

Pyre looked around, wondering what had happened and checking for traces of where she had gone. It appeared as though she had disappeared without a trace. She could tell that something had happened but just to be sure, she ran off to check the gardens. If there was any place Cardina would be, it was the gardens.

When she arrived at the gardens, she was surprised to see the wooden cocoon of sorts in there formed from the Infested flora. When she was about to go call for help, she saw the roots part to reveal Cardina and Temperance had been in there. A million things were running through her mind regarding what had happened but the first thing she asked is, "What is going on?"

An unknown ship comes into view, bearing a strange Logo on it, The ship hails the Church "This is Samantha Church of the Red Veil Movement, Requesting Permission to Dock"

"Hello? This is Samantha Church of the Red Veil Movement, May I come Aboard?" Repeated The voice from the ship that was outside the Derelict, The Logo may be unrecognisable to the Derelict but the ship sent a message with a Poem or some cryptic saying that most Tenno would know her as an Ally of the Tenno

The docking officer on duty responded, "You may dock." Coordinates to hangar 4 were transmitted so the vessel would know where to go.

Corvo put his warframe on and walked out, nodding to the Trinity "What did you say your name was again?"

The Trinity shrugged, signalling that she had no idea. "I'm not sure, really. I don't remember my name and nobody gave me one after I woke up from cryosleep. I've just been calling myself Trinity after the name of my frame." She gestured for Corvo to follow her. "That aside, the cafeteria is this way." She started walking, leading him to the cafeteria.

Edited by Sumika1204

The communication officer picked up the distress call and replied, "This is the Church of Ascension. We have a cell in the area that can provide assistance. How many are chasing you?"

Pyre looked around, wondering what had happened and checking for traces of where she had gone. It appeared as though she had disappeared without a trace. She could tell that something had happened but just to be sure, she ran off to check the gardens. If there was any place Cardina would be, it was the gardens.

When she arrived at the gardens, she was surprised to see the wooden cocoon of sorts in there formed from the Infested flora. When she was about to go call for help, she saw the roots part to reveal Cardina and Temperance had been in there. A million things were running through her mind regarding what had happened but the first thing she asked is, "What is going on?"

The docking officer on duty responded, "You may dock." Coordinates to hangar 4 were transmitted so the vessel would know where to go.

Cardina's hand brushed away from Temperance as she turned to face Pyre. "A psychic attack," she explained while slipping on her helmet. "This place affords the best protection I could muster." It was harder to notice earlier, but the immediate contrast made it obvious now; the Vespa helmet in fact muffled and normalized the bizarre, discordant properties of her voice. "Find Temperance lodging. If there's none available, just show him to my room. But first, what's the proximity alarm?"

"Understood, thanks" Replied Samantha and she landed at the Requested Docking port. The ship landed and Samantha Exited, keeping on guard. Humans were recovering but were still in very few numbers

Samantha Church appeared to be a 6 ft 1 inches tall Human with brown hair, clean pale skin, brown hair and blue eyes, in some black cargo trousers, a Pistol Holster carrying a pistol that would be classified as a Tekna 12 Millimetre Handgun with laser sighting and black knee high armour boots.

She also wears a Red Puffer Jacket that's zipped up with the hood down with one Gauntlet and a full glove in black with two vertical lines; covering her left arm. Her right hand has a fingerless glove and crude digital watch watch.

She carries a 18 inch Long-Knife on the back of her waist and she carries a customized rifle, carried by a rifle strap around her body and kept around her back, The rifle was similar to a Braton with the carry handle replaced with a Reflex scope, the body and barrel had been Extended and a dual magazines Clip behind the handle along with a Flash-light/laser sighting attachment.

"Hello?" called the Human curiously "Anyone home?"

Edited by Drakeardian

"This  is Tatsuya of the Sun clan, *grunts in pain* I have 7 of Alad V's interceptors  and a troop carrier coming for me, please hurry I'm loosing to much blood, iv'e been hit at the side of the stomach, *breathes* the women and children are safe, Alad V seems to have been using them for his experiments. I doubt even the Corpus Board knows about what he is doing ever since they cut his funding. *Coughs* Better hurry, they'll be in weapons range in 10 minutes. Tatsuya out."

Edited by Unendingblade

Cardina's hand brushed away from Temperance as she turned to face Pyre. "A psychic attack," she explained while slipping on her helmet. "This place affords the best protection I could muster." It was harder to notice earlier, but the immediate contrast made it obvious now; the Vespa helmet in fact muffled and normalized the bizarre, discordant properties of her voice. "Find Temperance lodging. If there's none available, just show him to my room. But first, what's the proximity alarm?"

I'll be fine without sleep for a while longer, Cardina Temperance said in the silence of their linked minds as his helmet folded back into place.  To Pyre, it would appear that he was simply waiting patiently for them to finish talking.  I would prefer to start tracking that Nyx...whoever she was, we can't afford to let her go running around unchecked.  I can head back to my ship for now; the surveillance package should give me enough resolution to ID every Tenno aboard.  Once I have that, we can cross reference with your knowledge of the Church, and find out who isn't supposed to be here.

Edited by Temperance000

Pyre nodded. "As you wish and as for the proximity alarm..." She took a moment to ask the docking officer about it before she replied, "Apparently, a human who is a member of some group known as the Red Veil requested docking and was approved. He says the visitor is a female and she sent a Tenno poem as a sign she was an ally of our people."

"Understood, thanks" Replied Samantha and she landed at the Requested Docking port. The ship landed and Samantha Exited, keeping on guard. Humans were recovering but were still in very few numbers

Samantha Church appeared to be a 6 ft 1 inches tall Human with brown hair, clean pale skin, brown hair and blue eyes, in some black cargo trousers, a Pistol Holster carrying a pistol that would be classified as a Tekna 12 Millimetre Handgun with laser sighting and black knee high armour boots.

She also wears a Red Puffer Jacket that's zipped up with the hood down with one Gauntlet and a full glove in black with two vertical lines; covering her left arm. Her right hand has a fingerless glove and crude digital watch watch.

She carries a 18 inch Long-Knife on the back of her waist and she carries a customized rifle, carried by a rifle strap around her body and kept around her back, The rifle was similar to a Braton with the carry handle replaced with a Reflex scope, the body and barrel had been Extended and a dual magazines Clip behind the handle along with a Flash-light/laser sighting attachment.

A Rhino walked into the hangar, being the one on rotation for lookout duty after Rien had clocked out for the rest of the day. He saw the human who had exited the craft and responded, "Greetings...human? You are a human, right?" It was a unheard of for many to see a human that wasn't one of the Corpus.

"This  is Tatsuya of the Sun clan, *grunts in pain* I have 7 of Alad V's interceptors  and a troop carrier coming for me, please hurry I'm loosing to much blood, iv'e been hit at the side of the stomach, *breathes* the women and children are safe, Alad V seems to have been using them for his experiments. I doubt even the Corpus Board knows about what he is doing ever since they cut his funding. *Coughs* Better hurry, they'll be in weapons range in 10 minutes. Tatsuya out."

The Vauban called up he nearby cell of Tenno. One of them who happened to be an Oberon requested that Tatsuya allow them to dock with his ship. The Oberon could then heal the Excalibur's wounds before returning to his cell to fight the Corpus.

I'll be fine without sleep for a while longer, Cardina Temperance said in the silence of their linked minds.  To Pyre, it would appear that he was simply waiting patiently for them to finish talking.  I would prefer to start tracking that Nyx...whoever she was, we can't afford to let her go running around unchecked.  I can head back to my ship for now; the surveillance package should give me enough resolution to ID every Tenno aboard.  Once I have that, we can cross reference with your knowledge of the Church, and find out who isn't supposed to be here.

Thanks, Temperance. I'll- apprehension and fear clouded her thoughts, I'll check my Volumes. With that, Cardina swiftly left the Garden with her hips rocking side to side, the twin tails of her oversized Syndana accentuating every nuance of her stride. She smirked as she rounded the exit of the Garden. Doing a little surveillance for yourself, Temperance?

Cardina strode into the Hanger, the very definition of professionalism. "Hello, honored guest." She touches her fingertips to her throat, bowing slightly. "I am Cardina, Herald of the Ascension. What troubles bring you to our Church?"

Edited by SnaleKing

Samantha looked between the Rhino and Cardina "Well, I was wondering if I could hide out on your ship? I hear the Tenno and the Red Veil are each-others allies in this grim Galaxy, and Yes I am a Human"

"Of course you can," Cardina stepped next to Samantha, leading her out of the hanger. Even with her warframe, Cardina was almost comically short compared to Samatha, a full four inches shorter than the human. Still, Cardina's presence dominated the room, an aura of complete control about her. "Let's find you somewhere to rest. When you're ready, I'd be most interested in hearing your story."

Thanks, Temperance. I'll- apprehension and fear clouded her thoughts, I'll check my Volumes. With that, Cardina swiftly left the Garden with her hips rocking side to side, the twin tails of her oversized Syndana accentuating every nuance of her stride. She smirked as she rounded the exit of the Garden. Doing a little surveillance for yourself, Temperance?

Temperance swallowed audibly at Cardina's openly flirtatious demeanor.  It's a lot less effective when we can hear each other's thoughts, you know, he sent, a bit defensively in case any of the dozen or so involuntary thoughts that had blossomed in his subconscious made it through the link.  Giving himself an imperceptible shake, the Ash turned to leave, and noticed the Ember Prime standing nervously by.

"You're Pyre, correct?  Is there something I can do for you?"

Temperance swallowed audibly at Cardina's openly flirtatious demeanor.  It's a lot less effective when we can hear each other's thoughts, you know, he sent, a bit defensively in case any of the dozen or so involuntary thoughts that had blossomed in his subconscious made it through the link.  Giving himself an imperceptible shake, the Ash turned to leave, and noticed the Ember Prime standing nervously by.

Yes, if it wouldn't be any trouble, that is. There's someone who I want to get a gift of sorts for but I have no idea what he would like aside from food and that doesn't seem like much of a gift. Would you be able to help me? This person wears an Ash frame and since there are usually certain common traits among people using a certain type of frame, I thought you might have an idea."

Cardina slipped a glance at him as she walked Samantha past the Garden. As if I need to read your mind to know what you're thinking. She was immensely grateful for the helmet covering her wide smirk. I just might keep you around, you're far too much fun to play with.

Cyrios gracefully landed his small fighter in the docking bay, landing gear and a boarding ramp reaching out to touch the metal floor. His feet, which were constructed of gold and skeletal in design, much like the rest of his prosthetics, touched the floor. Cyrios wore only a gray t-shirt, as everything at or below his hips was nothing more than prosthetics. In fact, his only organic components were his head and his torso, and both of which had Orokin augmentations strewn about them, such as his right eye, which had been replaced by a gold cylinder. The outward base of it glowed a soft gold as Cyrios swung his pale, scarred head around to observe to room he was currently in. His left eye, clouded and glazed by blindness, stared ever forward.

Cyrios felt the great wires and the energy that flowed through them, mere inches below the surface of the floor, and smiled, happiness filling him even while his brain, which was heavily modified and augmented, subconsciously scanned the entirety of the Derelict, making and completing a mental map of the ship. He saw a Nyx and a Rhino greeting a group of humans, and he strode over to greet them, hit metal feet audibly announcing his arrival each time they hit the metal floor.

Ouch Temperance winced. Score one against masculine pride.

He returned his attention to Pyre. "I'm afraid I can't speak for all those who wear the Ash 'frame," he began carefully, "but I will help if I can. Why don't you tell me about him while we walk to my ship?"

Ouch Temperance winced. Score one against masculine pride.

He returned his attention to Pyre. "I'm afraid I can't speak for all those who wear the Ash 'frame," he began carefully, "but I will help if I can. Why don't you tell me about him while we walk to my ship?"

"Why not?", Pyre responded with a light smile as she thought that Temperance might be able to help her find something good for Shinkiro. That and she was curious about him due to the whole wooden cocoon thing she saw.

The Vauban called up he nearby cell of Tenno. One of them who happened to be an Oberon requested that Tatsuya allow them to dock with his ship. The Oberon could then heal the Excalibur's wounds before returning to his cell to fight the Corpus.

Tatsuya gave them permission to dock, requesting as well to move the 20 people he rescued to their ship as his ship's drive system gave out and was no longer operable, within a few minutes they left the sector with Corpus only finding an empty ship.

Tatsuya gave them permission to dock, requesting as well to move the 20 people he rescued to their ship as his ship's drive system gave out and was no longer operable, within a few minutes they left the sector with Corpus only finding an empty ship.

The Oberon looked to the Excalibur. "So, anywhere particular we should let you and them off like a dojo or will we be having guests tonight? Sorry if the cargo bay is a bit cramped though. We came from a resource run and weren't expecting to end up rescuing people."

Cyrios strode purposefully towards the Rhino, who seemed to be keeping watch even as the Nyx and humans left.

"Greetings, Rhino Rider!"

"Greetings." The Rhino had absolutely no idea just what this visitor was. With all the gold and cybernetics, he was unsure what this person even classified as.