Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having Problems Placing Rooms In The Dojo

Gurzil

I have clear open space, and i'm rebuilding my reactor wing, exactly as I had it before..However, the UI isn't giving me the option to build reactors, exactly where I built them, on the other side of my reactor wing.

Also seeing other rooms doing this.. Not wanting to fit where they did before in areas that are identically laid out.

Edited by Gurzil

The observatory seems to have problems with reactors or something to do with the second floor. I couldn't build my observatory until a deleted a reactor i had built on the second floor "above it". It was of to the side of a grand hall though so I'm not sure why it was just the reactor that caused the problem.

Note: i had the option to build the observatory before i had built the reactor. I Built the reactor first because i needed the power for the observatory.

I was wondering if it had to do with the size (height) of the new rooms.. Wish they would have given us a heads up about that, or made it work somehow. Kinda S#&$ty when you're trying to rebuild your dojo, and these unexpected, (mind boggling) walls to progress show.