Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ion - Warframe Design Concept

(PSN)Zobmondo

Ok so I got bored at work so I decided to sketch my own Warframe...

I'm no good at shading or colour so I apologise in advance.

I also apologise for the rough photos.

jl18XsCl.jpg

V3R2Ry1l.jpg

Her abilities;

Ionise

Can Ionise other Tenno restoring their energy and increasing damage output by 10% temporarily.

Ion Blast

Can fire a laser in a direct line damaging enemies that it hits.

Ion Pulse

Can send a laser pulse through the floor knocking over and damaging enemies in the radius.

Ion Bombardment

Sends down lasers that upon impact create AOE (area of effect) damage and sends enemies flying.

Sorry if she is a little OP I got a bit carried away!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my post, And please let me know what you think! :)

Edited by (PS4)Zobmondo

I was expecting a Gorgon frame, think Medusa, because of the hair design lol.

That said I like it, the design is certainly similar to the art direction in Warframe. Her powers..............LAZERZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! Don't know if anyone else has Lazer concept Warframe, but lasers are always good and you gave her a support move, though I'm thinking her First or Third power should give allies energy, though I want to say her Third should, since her first is already a support move itself, unless the shield restore or damage buff is replaced with it.

She wouldn't receive much energy herself or at all to balance it out and it's to strictly help the group, to give her a selfless personality.

That Ult would be really amazing to watch in game, don't know if you'd played FFXIV, but I keep picturing Titan's Earthen Fury, but all over the place lol.

Edited by (PS4)Zmarq010

I was expecting a Gorgon frame, think Medusa, because of the hair design lol.

That said I like it, the design is certainly similar to the art direction in Warframe. Her powers..............LAZERZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! Don't know if anyone else has Lazer concept Warframe, but lasers are always good and you gave her a support move, though I'm thinking her First or Third power should give allies energy, though I want to say her Third should, since her first is already a support move itself, unless the shield restore or damage buff is replaced with it.

She wouldn't receive much energy herself or at all to balance it out and it's to strictly help the group, to give her a selfless personality.

That Ult would be really amazing to watch in game, don't know if you'd played FFXIV, but I keep picturing Titan's Earthen Fury, but all over the place lol

I see what you mean, I think your right about the support power, i'll edit that now ;) Sadly I stopped playing after FFXII. And I really like the idea of making her personality selfless too :) Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Edited by (PS4)Zobmondo