Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hentaidroid Master Race

MXultra

So I figured out that Hydroid is the only frame other than Vauban that can cast his Ult at a distance. In Vauban's case, it's as far as he can throw a ball, but Hydroid can cast it at whatever the max range is. A lot of people were complaining that the tentacles seemed to spawn erratically; expecting them to spawn in a range around Hydroid.

Isn't Saryn's ult a ranged AoE? I don't have her. Didn't like her the first time around and dropped her for the slot real quick, but I thought that was how it worked. Her 1 could also be considered a ranged AoE I think.

But yeah, Hydroid is a BAMF. The pool lets you dodge death, and in so doing all the enemies bunch up (inside it) so when you come back up you cast 1 or 4 on top of yourself like a PBAoE and hit everything that was trying to kill you. Plus both of those same skills can obviously be used as ranged AoE like you said. Then you have a dash move to basically pick your range.

I'm very happy with him.

Isn't Saryn's ult a ranged AoE? I don't have her. Didn't like her the first time around and dropped her for the slot real quick, but I thought that was how it worked. Her 1 could also be considered a ranged AoE I think.

Nope.  Saryn's ult is a PBAoE.

Tentacle is the best ultimate in game. It did a S#&$ lot of damage and completely disable all enemy at the point of casting. The range is technically infinite but it's limit by the game engine range limit of 50 meter. The only drawback is the power cooldown but can be reduce till 10 sec with max fleeting expertise

So I figured out that Hydroid is the only frame other than Vauban that can cast his Ult at a distance. In Vauban's case, it's as far as he can throw a ball, but Hydroid can cast it at whatever the max range is. A lot of people were complaining that the tentacles seemed to spawn erratically; expecting them to spawn in a range around Hydroid.

There is only one masterrace, dont flatter yourself. Loki masterrace beats Hydroid any day.

Tentacle is the best ultimate in game. It did a S#&$ lot of damage and completely disable all enemy at the point of casting. The range is technically infinite but it's limit by the game engine range limit of 50 meter. The only drawback is the power cooldown but can be reduce till 10 sec with max fleeting expertise

WRONG. It may do decent damage, but it falls off with higher levels. At that point its a glorified CC. Absorb or Molecular Prime are the best Ults in the game because they scale with enemy difficulty/numbers. You could also say that Rhino Stomp or Vortex are good for cc.