Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Crystals Not Dropping?

FrostboundFlame

I realize that with the current server issues, the decay timer on the Argon Crystals has been frozen. However, at the same time, it seems like any and all Argon Crystal drops get changed into Control Modules. Seeing as I have enough control modules to build a small house, I've been getting (hopefully understandibly) frusterated with the lack of Argon Crystals. Is the lack of drops intentional, or a bug caused by freezing the timers?

I don't believe they turn into control modules. Having a large amount of control modules is normal, they became very common in the void a long time ago. So far I've seen Argon crystals drop most commonly in void survival, maybe try there if you haven't already. If you have tried there and they aren't showing up, they're sort of rare, at least in my experience. Occasionally I get a decent run for 4 or so drop.

• 2 months later...

Likewise. I have ran 5 Survival missions of varying difficulty, and the Hek mission, and still have not one crystal to show for it. All the survival missions were over 30 minutes as well. I would have seriously thought a 35 minute T3 survival mission would have given me at least one.