Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Game Master ( Can I Ask For New Feature On Warframe Website? For Change A Email)

AntiRadiance

hi,,, why admin doesn't create a new feature in website...?? like a .. we can change our email, because a lot of people lost their email account (yahoo) , yahoo always have a problem with email, we cant login or yeah whatever.... im typing a correct password, but they said my password is inccorect, but im sure, my password was correct,,

so admin/ Gm,,

im really need that feature,, i need to change my warframe email, because yahoo ! it not save anymore.... i've use gmail now... please help us, we need keep our warframe accaount privacy

please help us

thank you sir

hi,,, why admin doesn't create a new feature in website...?? like a .. we can change our email, because a lot of people lost their email account (yahoo) , yahoo always have a problem with email, we cant login or yeah whatever.... im typing a correct password, but they said my password is inccorect, but im sure, my password was correct,,

so admin/ Gm,,

im really need that feature,, i need to change my warframe email, because yahoo ! it not save anymore.... i've use gmail now... please help us, we need keep our warframe accaount privacy

please help us

thank you sir

already! i can remember anything about my secret question... im sure my password is correct, but they said my password is inccorect.... i have a 1 account with password 123456789 the said inccorect...  yahoo is suck.. always has been hacked by someone

and they just said... just answer a question , (if i not lost my password because of you! i never send you a email)

What do you mean by that? 

already! i can remember anything about my secret question... im sure my password is correct, but they said my password is inccorect.... i have a 1 account with password 123456789 the said inccorect...  yahoo is suck.. always has been hacked by someone

Do you ever recall changing your password? Yahoo does, at times, prompt users to update their passwords.

my friend said.. yahoo had a lot of trouble with costumer, all of my friend typing a correct password but the said inccorect... i had 1 account with 1 until 9 < password, but i cant login.. they said inccorect, but im sure my password is correct... i think someone take my account, but no, my friend said .. it always happend to yahoo... so they using gmail now, i dont believe them.. but now ! it happend to me.. & i dunno, what should i do now? my hope just, hoping a change email from game master, just he is my hope... im very2 need it

my friend said.. yahoo had a lot of trouble with costumer, all of my friend typing a correct password but the said inccorect... i had 1 account with 1 until 9 < password, but i cant login.. they said inccorect, but im sure my password is correct... i think someone take my account, but no, my friend said .. it always happend to yahoo... so they using gmail now, i dont believe them.. but now ! it happend to me.. & i dunno, what should i do now? my hope just, hoping a change email from game master, just he is my hope... im very2 need it

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/yahoo-account/recovering-lost-forgotten-password-sln2047.html?impressions=true

This is quite possibly your last shot in this. But ignore the 'mobile phone number in your account' part. Do not even think of putting your contact number / personal info into your Yahoo account.