Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Outer Space Disabling Shields

TinFoilMkIV

In the invasion missions that involve going to the outside of the corpus ship before warping into the grineer ship, it is possible to completely lose your shield for the rest of the mission until dying. If the player loses all shields while in space then returns to an in atmosphere part of the corpus ship, either by returning to the ventilation that leads outside, or taking cover in the safe area to the left of the portal, their shields will fail to recharge, leaving the player with no shield whatsoever for the rest of the mission.

I have been able to replicate this several times on different warframes, however I have only tested solo so I am unsure whether this effect will continue if the player is downed and then rezzed.

got a message from a PS4 player reporting this bug exist in the current PS4 version and that it will continue if you get rezzed by another player. Currently dying and using one of your personal revives does return your shields, apparently having a player get you back up will not.