The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Fight For-Uh..well...huh.

Code_Grey

Where did you get the idea of genocide and council of other races?

Council info is from Lotus when you're doing Earth - Everest (assassination of Vay Hek)

Genocide (albeit indirect) is when you stop Tyl Regor's project. He was going to discover a way to stop the Grineer degradation. By setting that back, you're condemning them all to death.

In the end I think it's two factors that decide why the Tenno continues to work for Lotus.

1. Since they have no memories of the past, they could now just be greedy mercenaries waiting for the next contract

2. They beleive the direction of which Lotus is heading towards even if it's not clear what it is.

I was joking around with a random player a couple days ago, in-game - we concluded that from a certain point of view, the Tenno are horrible people doing horrible things.

Look at it this way. We're blowing up stuff, murdering people...we're terrorists.

The Grineer Empire is the legitimate recognised government of the solar system. The Corpus is a respectable private sector company conducting legal trade and business.

The Stalker? The Stalker is right.

Council info is from Lotus when you're doing Earth - Everest (assassination of Vay Hek)

Can we get some more specifics?

I guess ill go in and do it a couple of times to see what i can get.

Edit- just ran it 3 times and didnt hear the Lotus speech but here are some words form the man himself.

shallfall1.jpg

I think this council might just be the Grineer government.

Genocide (albeit indirect) is when you stop Tyl Regor's project. He was going to discover a way to stop the Grineer degradation. By setting that back, you're condemning them all to death.

Stopping one path doesnt mean all others are closed.

Plus they are the opposition....why be so nice?

The Grineer Empire is the legitimate recognised government of the solar system. The Corpus is a respectable private sector company conducting legal trade and business.

Point of view, point of view.

"Legitimte Governments" have been taken down throughout history and business is some times MORE killer than war. Literally.

Edited by Mak_Gohae