Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Warlock(With Concept Art)

LAME_NINJA

sRxsylY.jpg

here is the WARLOCK,he is a gun play based warframe,he can use his power to buff his guns to achieve huge damage output or even crowd control,over all, he is an ideal warframe for those player who love the gun play of warframe.

i will update his power shortly,lets us discuss his powers together,but remember that his is a warframe that based on gun play.

and yes,the art is done by me,didn't steal it or anything

will do a concept art of a MELEE-focus warframe in the future as well.

look like that the name of this frame sucks,please leave a suggestion about the name of this frame 

Edited by LAME_NINJA

Make his ultimate where he puts away his gun and uses his fingers to shoot random elemental abilities in a semi automatic fashion like the vastos... That's my suggestion

i think it will be better if him shoot random elemental damage with his gun

Edited by LAME_NINJA

1. Restock: He replenishes +5% ammo based on max ammo to his team. Upgrades to +20% max ammo.

Strength: increases ammo stock %

Range: the radius his team members have to be in to be restocked.

2. Pinpoint accuracy: sets his and teams weapons to 100 accuracy and 0 recoil for 10 seconds.

Range: the radius his team is affected.

Duration: how long

3. Critical killer: makes all shots a critical and increases base crit damage by 20%.

Strength: crit damage multiplier

4. Explosive revenge: makes all shots explode

1. Restock: He replenishes +5% ammo based on max ammo to his team. Upgrades to +20% max ammo.

Strength: increases ammo stock %

Range: the radius his team members have to be in to be restocked.

2. Pinpoint accuracy: sets his and teams weapons to 100 accuracy and 0 recoil for 10 seconds.

Range: the radius his team is affected.

3. Critical killer: makes all shots a critical and increases base crit damage by 20%.

Strength: crit damage multiplier

4. Explosive revenge: makes all shots explode

love your suggestions,great job!

Thx the last ability I just winged it I need a better 4th ability

See I had the same issue coming up with an idea for a crowd control 4th ability for my weapons-based sniper concept, so I had the ultimate fit with the suit's theme rather than the playstyle theme.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209192-warframe-concept-the-fox/page-1 

(input in my thread is great too XD) 

If I may suggest a ultimate, perhaps a 360 degree laser barrage?  I believe such would fit in with the more corpus / robotic theme you have on the suit and would give it a crowd control power. 

Edited by Evariskitsune

See I had the same issue coming up with an idea for a crowd control 4th ability for my weapons-based sniper concept, so I had the ultimate fit with the suit's theme rather than the playstyle theme.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/209192-warframe-concept-the-fox/page-1 

(input in my thread is great too XD) 

If I may suggest a ultimate, perhaps a 360 degree laser barrage?  I believe such would fit in with the more corpus / robotic theme you have on the suit and would give it a crowd control power. 

yea....we should make this power have a stun effect as well

1st. Burst Cannon- Fires an accurate barrage of high-damage casings. Costs 25 energy.

Shoots 2/3/4/5 hit-scan bullets that deals 200/300/400/500 bullets with a high percentage of Slash damage with 50% proc chance. The hand cannon seeks out all possible enemies it can hit during the cast, but if there is only one target, all bullets will go to them dealing a total of 2500.

2nd Ability. Prime Clip- Replenishes ammo for all projectile and adding extra damage. Costs 25 energy.

Adds 5%/10%/15%/20% damage to your Primary and Secondary weapon, and regenerates it's ammo. For Rifles like Grakata,Flux Rifle or even Ignis, it reloads about 10 rounds a seconds. For Shotguns, Bows, and Snipers, it adds 3 rounds a second. This affects allies too with 10/20/30/40m range. It lasts 5/10/20/30 seconds.

3rd Ability. Volatile Mag- Turns Warlock's ammo reserves into a cluster of rocket-infused lead. Costs 50 energy.

Warlock puts 50% Blast damage in all of his shots, also increasing overall status chance by 30% and 50% status change for the new blast damage input.

4th Ability. War-hero- Warlock gives his allies an unlimited clip with ominous effects. Costs 100 Energy.

Warlock doubles damage on all projectiles, gives unlimited ammo, and decreases dmg by 10%/20%/30%/40%.

I know it's not much but i tried. He specializes in buffing the team and himself for extra ammo, damage, and effectiveness in the battlefield

1st. Burst Cannon- Fires an accurate barrage of high-damage casings. Costs 25 energy.

Shoots 2/3/4/5 hit-scan bullets that deals 200/300/400/500 bullets with a high percentage of Slash damage with 50% proc chance. The hand cannon seeks out all possible enemies it can hit during the cast, but if there is only one target, all bullets will go to them dealing a total of 2500.

2nd Ability. Prime Clip- Replenishes ammo for all projectile and adding extra damage. Costs 25 energy.

Adds 5%/10%/15%/20% damage to your Primary and Secondary weapon, and regenerates it's ammo. For Rifles like Grakata,Flux Rifle or even Ignis, it reloads about 10 rounds a seconds. For Shotguns, Bows, and Snipers, it adds 3 rounds a second. This affects allies too with 10/20/30/40m range. It lasts 5/10/20/30 seconds.

3rd Ability. Volatile Mag- Turns Warlock's ammo reserves into a cluster of rocket-infused lead. Costs 50 energy.

Warlock puts 50% Blast damage in all of his shots, also increasing overall status chance by 30% and 50% status change for the new blast damage input.

4th Ability. War-hero- Warlock gives his allies an unlimited clip with ominous effects. Costs 100 Energy.

Warlock doubles damage on all projectiles, gives unlimited ammo, and decreases dmg by 10%/20%/30%/40%.

I know it's not much but i tried. He specializes in buffing the team and himself for extra ammo, damage, and effectiveness in the battlefield

great ideas,by the way we need to change the name of the frame,how about call it WARLORD???