Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 3>4

doomseer

I have killed everything for initiation to rank 4 but my game never completes. i have tried three times already. I am able to run around but nothing ever happens once i am done killing the hordes of creatures.

the whole point of getting to rank 4 is running around like a headless chicken, and not attacking the horde. it's a "survival" not a "Kill all" target :)

I killed once, I ran around like a fool surviving the second time I attempted it, yet once that timer runs out, there is no continuation into the next wave, or anything. It just goes into limbo with me in the hologram.

Edited by Isaac_Lance

Same thing happened to me. Also, why call it survival (the same as the in-game kill things forever until life-support runs out) if its not the same thing? Furthermore, I see nothing on the WF wiki that says I can't kill the infested. It says as long as I survive the methods I use (ie using loki to avoid killing endless infested) are viable. 

the whole point of getting to rank 4 is running around like a headless chicken, and not attacking the horde. it's a "survival" not a "Kill all" target :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSHsCTjF--E 

Try watching this video. It disagrees with you. AND besides, watched one of my friends take the ranked 4 test, he killed infested (about 65+ total) and is now happily rank 4. 

I have the exact same problem. I am running around like a fool and i've tried to kill as mutch as i can. But nothing happens. The time just stops at 00:00 and i'm still in the ''qualification test''. I've waited for 5 days now... Nothing happens... I'm actually really mad about this.

If you guys still have this problem just  go in without your sentinel and then don't attack anything just run around and don't climb the pillars it definitely works. If you go in with Rhino you can just activate iron skin and let them beat you until its finished.

Edited by MrSoris