Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Models

Roost_rd

Just a thought about how some frames look very beefy, but don't really have much health/shields. For example, Vauban (Or booben, whatevs) looks pretty beefy, but has like 499 shields with max redirection, while Zephyr, who looks like she's wearing a bone tight suit has 1110 shields with max redirection, which tends to be the average shield I see of a Rhino. You could probably scrunch up 2 zephyrs into a rhino... Anyways, that's just my opinion. Ba-bye

I get what you are saying, but one could argue that no two Warframes are alike, or not all Warframes are made equally. Rhino is big and tough, but Zephyr is made tough without being big. Could be just a higher quality frame. Or, its poor balance, only time will tell.

Well I'm not really asking much in the way of balancing, but rather the way things look. 

Actually Vauban looks as if he had few protections to me. He seems to wear light armor on the most exposed parts of the body and leave the other parts unprotected (The parts with wrinkles, default red if i remember correctly), i think he is fine.

Edited by Nachino

Hydroid looks like he has full armour plating but he only has 65 armour... Logic.

Also shields aren't really anything to do with the appearance - in my opinion, at least. I see shields as being some sort of barrier around your frame, then the frame itself provides the armour. Therefore, all frames should have the same health values because they are all humans underneath, right? 

Hydroid looks like he has full armour plating but he only has 65 armour... Logic.

Also shields aren't really anything to do with the appearance - in my opinion, at least. I see shields as being some sort of barrier around your frame, then the frame itself provides the armour. Therefore, all frames should have the same health values because they are all humans underneath, right? 

Ahh that is logical

Vauban looks like he's wearing some sort of engineering coat, not armor.

Zephyr is made with Oxium, which seems to be very durable despite its light weight. Notice how Oxium Ospreys have are generally tougher? She could also have a more efficient shielding system, since shields aren't dependent on physical traits.

Hydroid is kind of like Vauban. He's a pirate. Since when were pirates known for wearing armor?

Zephyr, who looks like she's wearing a bone tight suit has 1110 shields with max redirection, which tends to be the average shield I see of a Rhino. 

That would be because Zephyr has exactly the same base shields as Rhino.  Frost and Mag also have the same as them.  As others have said, shields aren't really related to the physical aspects of the frame though.

Just a thought about how some frames look very beefy, but don't really have much health/shields. For example, Vauban (Or booben, whatevs) looks pretty beefy, but has like 499 shields with max redirection, while Zephyr, who looks like she's wearing a bone tight suit has 1110 shields with max redirection, which tends to be the average shield I see of a Rhino. You could probably scrunch up 2 zephyrs into a rhino... Anyways, that's just my opinion. Ba-bye

Zephyr also has higher than average health. :3

Shield generators are heavy. Frames with higher levels of shielding tend to be slower.

Zephyr warframes are constructed with oxium, which reduces their total weight allowing for more powerful shields and redundant systems to be implemented without compromising the frames weight and mobility.

#lore