Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking News: Eclipse Members Are Jealous Of The Public....

2ply

the premise of your argument is flawed in that no one gives a sh!t about credits or resources when playing in dark sectors; it's the bonus %exp that draws players

tell that to all the people who are complaining about credit taxes. I've been trying to

credits are utterly useless after a point, and I wouldn't mind higher credit taxes on dark sectors. 0% resource taxes should be what alliances are competing over. some of those rails with 5+% resource taxes (really 1% and up) they snag those free resources to better their alliance. while other nodes that just take credits, well, they use those credits to repair the rail, and fund battlepay. until DE allows us to put mats in the battlepay system (possibly as a selection of choices, between various mats and credits? better than being forced to take resources), there is no justification for resource tax other than greed

I think the alliances decrying Eclipse for setting non-zero credit taxes have experienced first hand why such taxes may not be a bad thing. that epic battelpay has to come from somewhere

the premise of your argument is flawed in that no one gives a sh!t about credits or resources when playing in dark sectors; it's the bonus %exp that draws players

That is hilarious ! Everybody is leaving at Wave 5 of every Pluto / Ceres defense. What for ? Better Xp restarting at wave 1 ? It's getting too hard, players can't handle it ?

I am getting better Xp doing any normal survival of these planets than hoping someone of the group will stay past wave 5 of Dark Sector defense because of those 20K and more per mission.

Edited by Hyunsai

Tsk tsk. Let's face it, DS will always be contested. If it wasn't Eclipse, it would be somebody else. NO ONE is going to maintain a (promised) 0% tax rate, I don't care if you have 30 billion credits in your vault.

Wanna know why? Cause running a solar rail isn't the same as running a @(*()$ charity. Simple as that.

That being said, thanks for making me chuckle OP.

0% rails are what should be happening, people should stop hitting Eclipse and locking up Dark Sectors.

Seen the number of 0% tax? Players want to help players. If nobody attacked them, we would have no issue with 0% tax rails at all.

I absolutely agree, I wonder why the eclipse leaders cant say what you said out in public.

In addition to this post, I would like to repost a post I made in steam, its a pretty little newspaper article too, thought it might be relevant here. It answers the question as to why people hate eclipse.... not that I do any more.

People hate Eclipse cause they are being Greedy Milk. They are forgetting that this is endgame and are not giving chances for other alliances/clan to hold nodes. By Attacking and trying to conquer all nodes and by showing off their enormous credit banks they are making it obvious that they want to buy the communities support. Since they are not giving chances for other clans/alliances to take their own nodes they are starting conflict by encouraging other clans/alliances to fight against them. When nodes are in conflict we all know that it takes ages for a conflict to end and that you cannot Credit & Xp Farm at the same time <--- This ♥♥♥♥es off the community.

In My own Personal Opinion I think that the Eclipse leaders are idiots to try and colonize the entire solar system without giving a chance to other players. I also used to be apart of Eclipse before U13, I bought a forum for them and was an active and committed warlord in their ranks, but they kicked me without reason on one fine day. After 24 hours of being confused I asked one of my friends in the clan why I was kicked and this was basically what he said. 
You have been kicked cause your clan has not reached its max player limit.
My clan at the time had 84/100 active players.
Later I found out that this was an excuse just to make room for Famous Clans such as Flow and of that of famous and respected youtuber Mark from PeoplesChoiceGaming and that I was not the only clan kicked.

I of course, was devastated.. that a person would willingly get rid of committed and active players just to take in those who are famous. I now lead an Alliance of my own with a community of players that have the potential to be famous, I have not depolyed rails or attacked any nodes because unlike Eclipse and those attacking them, we care about the community and do not want to start unnecessary rail battles that will ♥♥♥♥ off the community. And Keep in mind that my alliance is not the only alliance being passive for now.

Here is my Advice for Eclipse. Give other Alliances a Chance to own nodes, If you guys are desperate for nodes Just stick to one planet. If you are trying to keep nodes "Out Of Conflict" say so in public so the community knows you are trying to help them.

So in short, because of the actions done by the leaders of Eclipse Before and After U13, many people got really angry.

Hope this Answers your questions,
I Hold No Grudge against any players in this wonderful community,
Cheers & Have Fun, Remember This is just a Game! xD

~Jithvan (Warlord- UberFalcons)(Founder- Tenno Above All )

Edited by Jithvan

I absolutely agree, I wonder why the eclipse leaders cant say what you said out in public.

In addition to this post, I would like to repost a post I made in steam, its a pretty little newspaper article too, thought it might be relevant here. It answers the question as to why people hate eclipse.... not that I do any more.

Sounds like a Coup D'etat. 

^ this

and alliances/clans contesting them non-stop only makes people angry and un-interested in any alliance/clan public relation spiel.

0% rails are what should be happening, people should stop hitting Eclipse and locking up Dark Sectors.

Seen the number of 0% tax? Players want to help players. If nobody attacked them, we would have no issue with 0% tax rails at all.

I like how you only quoted only a single part of my post to argue against. Lets see: "NO ONE is going to maintain a (promised) 0% tax rate, I don't care if you have 30 billion credits in your vault." Key word here being "maintain".

You think 0% tax rails are sustainable in the long run? Don't kid yourself. Players just want to help players? Sure, lets see if your "number of 0% taxes" will still be at 0% in a week or two.

People want the Dark Sectors for 2 reasons. Tribute, and prestige. One is not achievable without the other.

People hate Eclipse cause they are being Greedy Milk. They are forgetting that this is endgame and are not giving chances for other alliances/clan to hold nodes. By Attacking and trying to conquer all nodes and by showing off their enormous credit banks they are making it obvious that they want to buy the communities support. Since they are not giving chances for other clans/alliances to take their own nodes they are starting conflict by encouraging other clans/alliances to fight against them. When nodes are in conflict we all know that it takes ages for a conflict to end and that you cannot Credit & Xp Farm at the same time <--- This ♥♥♥♥es off the community.

In My own Personal Opinion I think that the Eclipse leaders are idiots to try and colonize the entire solar system without giving a chance to other players. I also used to be apart of Eclipse before U13, I bought a forum for them and was an active and committed warlord in their ranks, but they kicked me without reason on one fine day. After 24 hours of being confused I asked one of my friends in the clan why I was kicked and this was basically what he said. 
You have been kicked cause your clan has not reached its max player limit.
My clan at the time had 84/100 active players.
Later I found out that this was an excuse just to make room for Famous Clans such as Flow and of that of famous and respected youtuber Mark from PeoplesChoiceGaming and that I was not the only clan kicked.

I of course, was devastated.. that a person would willingly get rid of committed and active players just to take in those who are famous. I now lead an Alliance of my own with a community of players that have the potential to be famous, I have not depolyed rails or attacked any nodes because unlike Eclipse and those attacking them, we care about the community and do not want to start unnecessary rail battles that will ♥♥♥♥ off the community. And Keep in mind that my alliance is not the only alliance being passive for now.

Here is my Advice for Eclipse. Give other Alliances a Chance to own nodes, If you guys are desperate for nodes Just stick to one planet. If you are trying to keep nodes "Out Of Conflict" say so in public so the community knows you are trying to help them.

So in short, because of the actions done by the leaders of Eclipse Before and After U13, many people got really angry.

Hope this Answers your questions,
I Hold No Grudge against any players in this wonderful community,
Cheers & Have Fun, Remember This is just a Game! xD

~Jithvan (Warlord- UberFalcons)(Founder- Tenno Above All )

i don't think challenging a sector is greedy. it's ridiculous that one alliance can even hold that many sectors at once. are the rest of the alliances not even trying? if eclipse is winning all the sectors then they deserve them.

i don't mean offense but you sound like you hate eclipse cos you're sour about being kicked rather than their "greediness"

i don't think challenging a sector is greedy. it's ridiculous that one alliance can even hold that many sectors at once. are the rest of the alliances not even trying? if eclipse is winning all the sectors then they deserve them.

i don't mean offense but you sound like you hate eclipse cos you're sour about being kicked rather than their "greediness"

its cause there are dedicated members in the alliance that is willing to grind these stupid missions for an hour when the call goes out.

You think 0% tax rails are sustainable in the long run? Don't kid yourself. Players just want to help players? Sure, lets see if your "number of 0% taxes" will still be at 0% in a week or two.

People want the Dark Sectors for 2 reasons. Tribute, and prestige. One is not achievable without the other.

Tribute to do what? 

Battlepay can't be given out to your own alliance members, it's all locked in a vault to fund other invasions.

Any member of an alliance sees 0 profit from their efforts in to solar rail wars. It's one big massive credit sink.

The only benefit to invasions is the prestige. Money making is better and more reliable by running the dark sectors with how the battlepay system works. 

Battlepay can't be given out to your own alliance members, it's all locked in a vault to fund other invasions.

you can abuse the current mechanic by having an alliance and using a token/donor clan to deploy all the rails for that clan, now the other clans in the alliance can "support" that token/donor clan by playing the games just the same as the public, only now as its not an "alliance rail" they can claim battlepay the same as the public and then they can use the treasury in their dojo to transfer the battlepay credits back into their alliance and token/donor clan.

Deploying as an alliance wastes all your credits, and wastes the time of all alliance members.

Deploying as a clan within an alliance bypasses the negative effects of the above and allows for bigger battlepay as they can earn most of it back.

Edited by Methanoid