Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Breaking News: Eclipse Members Are Jealous Of The Public....

2ply

Quoted the relevant part, rest was a dumb post. People will do 0% tax which is right, players want to help other players. The moment one rail is free, one clan immediately deploys. Nothing more than weenie-waving and locks up the sectors for another 48 hours after a 24 hour break. If people stopped weenie-waving however, and just let the others be then we'd have 0% tax and all DS areas available, 100% of the time. Sorry if thats a difficult concept for you to understand.

I am not in Eclipse, however from what I've seen of them, they honour their word. I do not care if they own 8 of the rails or all of them, if they are doing it honourably and honestly, helping people with 0% tax where and when they can, more flipping power to them.

I agree. Why vote for some shady guy in a suit when you already know what you're getting?

Eclipse has done a fine job and I trust them for it.

Competition is good, in small doses. 

Weren't alliances only possible in U13? I don't recall seeing an option to start one up before that.

Technically, they existed since clan tiers, as a few clans (Asuro, Warbros, Broframe, etc) with 1000+ members had to split their clan into an alliance of 1000 or less member clans, but, as far as what I'm talking about, Eclipse was pre-organized. The member clans knew if they were in or out of the alliance before the update was added. I was responding to someone who pulled information out of their butt and decided it was a fact, saying the alliance didn't exist until days after U13 (even though they planted 8 nodes as soon as it was possible? where is the logic anymore?).

Edited by VegetableBasket

Word on the Street says that many members of the Eclipse Alliance have discussed their discontent with being a part of Eclipse due to the fact that they want that EPIC BATTLE PAY too,  but cannot take advantage of it because they are a part of the Alliance. 

To Quote an anonymous member of the Eclipse Community: "I wish I could have my cake and eat it too" 

Another Quote: "I have never been able to make that much credits in such a short time, and I still can't because I'm behind it"

Eclipse has indeed broke records in that it has managed to provide the public with the absolute BEST option for Credit farming in all of Warframe's history.

In fact, during the contested times there have been battle pays as high as 25,000 credits per run. This has become known as "BATTLE PAY PRIME" a step above the standard Epic Battle Pay amounts.

Many of the public have began to realize that Dark Sectors are not the best places to farm credits even without any tax.

Once you take this fact into consideration, it may be safe to say that the Tax rates are for the best.

Slowly more and more people are coming to accept the higher tax rates, thanks to the promise of regular Epic Battle Pay as a result, providing those who want it with far more credits than they could acquire in the same time anywhere in the current state of the game. 

To date the Eclipse Alliance has proven that it will deliver on its promise to give back to the community what it was forced to take in taxes to secure these rails, and provide a quality service.

A quote from one of the officials from Eclipse: "We have no real use for the credits we attain through taxes, we see no point in holding this money for very long, we simply use it to defend our rails and provide our supporters with the epic battle pay they deserve"

With a track record like that of Eclipse, it is safe to say that they are indeed providing an extraordinary service to the community of Warframe, with no intention to keep the credits they receive through tax, and an ultimate LOW of 0% tax on resources, Eclipse cannot be beat in terms of quality and quantity under the same roof.

Still the title remains, Eclipse has managed to make everyone jealous, even those inside the Alliance itself!

Sucks to suck. Quit hogging all the sectors.

Wat

Dude.

Eclipse was made like half a week after U13 hit. It was made when the Facefocc plan imploded and the alliance split into Eclipse and Mighty Violation Train. I know for a fact they didn't kick small clans because I am part of a small clan within Eclipse.

The plan was simple: A rail for everybody. Every clan tried to grab a rail. We had a ton of clans participating. Logical result? We grabbed a ton of nodes. Turns out successful diplomacy gave a major advantage. Who knew?

Now we're just doing our best to keep them because that's part of the game.

Also because some tax messups (accidental 50% tax in Sinai once, y'see) led to our Alliance having some Very Full Coffers so might as well give Epic Lootz to people.

We haven't attacked any rails, because we don't need to. Our leaders have been doing a very good job at putting the money where it's needed and repairing rails as required, and thus we've managed to keep all of our rails. Turns out superior administration gave a major advantage. Who knew?

-snippety-

Also I think this is the first time anybody within Eclipse actually bothers to speak at length of its internal composition. The disconnect between public perception and reality is hilarious, let me tell you.

We don't even have a recruitment thread. Those -snip- clans? All ad-hoc. Props to the liaisons and leaders, they are good at the job.

As an aside I believe there's no plans to implement any resource taxes at any point in the future. No need to, really. So far I haven't heard of any clans that wasn't capable of funding its own R&D and like I said before we're quite good on credits.

I do wish I could get my own battle pay, though....

Thats good to know, I was just pointing out how desperate they seemed to be before U13 and how they ar'nt doing what they did to my clan to you guys.

Oh no no no no , Someone wants to post a 'news' and start a clown thread of Eclipse members being jealous. It's the freaking bonus EXP and CREDS that lure people inside the sector. No one else cares about the battle pay.

Quoted the relevant part, rest was a dumb post. People will do 0% tax which is right, players want to help other players. The moment one rail is free, one clan immediately deploys. Nothing more than weenie-waving and locks up the sectors for another 48 hours after a 24 hour break. If people stopped weenie-waving however, and just let the others be then we'd have 0% tax and all DS areas available, 100% of the time. Sorry if thats a difficult concept for you to understand.

I am not in Eclipse, however from what I've seen of them, they honour their word. I do not care if they own 8 of the rails or all of them, if they are doing it honourably and honestly, helping people with 0% tax where and when they can, more flipping power to them.

I refuted your post because I understood what you were saying, and disagreed with you.

Go on living in your little fairy tale world then. Because being condescending is a great way to get your point across.

>Thinks Eclipse is still maintaining 0% tax rate

>Have you even taken a look at their rails?

>http://deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html (here you go).

And no, I don't hate Eclipse. Taxes are necessary to maintain a rail.

Edited by Sharenis

Oh no no no no , Someone wants to post a 'news' and start a clown thread of Eclipse members being jealous. It's the freaking bonus EXP and CREDS that lure people inside the sector. No one else cares about the battle pay.

Numbers don't lie quite a few people DO care about battle pay or they wouldn't be running their rail.

I'm farming conflict sectors for over 100 runs a day and i get nothing for it because alliance members get nothing. I want my epic battle pay! I'm really jealous that you can get 70k every 1 minute run

Edited by Sylur

So much dosh.

The funny thing is that nobody would've needed to raise taxes if they hadn't needed to fund battle pay/repairs, which wouldn't have happened if people hadn't attacked the rails. Eclipse, like every other clan/alliance, started with 0% tax.

Edited by Kyte

i don't think challenging a sector is greedy. it's ridiculous that one alliance can even hold that many sectors at once. are the rest of the alliances not even trying? if eclipse is winning all the sectors then they deserve them.

This is a very interesting question that I'm not sure I've seen anyone ask or respond to.

Certainly Eclipse can't be the only group of clans with ~4000 players who can get their $#!^ together, but another one has yet to emerge based on the solar rail deployments & attacks thus far...

This is a very interesting question that I'm not sure I've seen anyone ask or respond to.

Certainly Eclipse can't be the only group of clans with ~4000 players who can get their $#!^ together, but another one has yet to emerge based on the solar rail deployments & attacks thus far...

A factor to keep in mind here is some may be biding there time, or maybe they are around but are having a difficult time in the "click" war to launching a conflict. Seriously the current first come first served stuff is nonsense.

A factor to keep in mind here is some may be biding there time, or maybe they are around but are having a difficult time in the "click" war to launching a conflict. Seriously the current first come first served stuff is nonsense.

That is certainly possible - I'm really hoping auction or queue system for upcoming conflicts.