Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idle Animation Ruined My Mastery Rank.

Matt_328

So I was doing the mastery rank #9, the one that you have to do the stealth kills. It was my last chance. I was waiting behind a wall for the grineer to turn back so I could stab him. I was as still as a rock , just waiting the exact instant, and suddenly, my warframe starts doing this weird unsheathing animation with my sword and I was like "what the **** are you doing?"... detected. Test failed. 24 hours to retry. I'm so furious right now, I want to punch someone in the face.

You could always just go the easy route and go Loki for invisibility forever when you get to your retry tomorrow as mentioned.  As far as the anger side of the issue is concerned, grab a Furax and work out that frustration ^_^

With the sidebar of the rank 8 test on a controller though;  People just can't adapt or think outside the box.  Simply changing one's grip on a controller is enough or, for those who just don't want to do that, rebinding is available.  That, or using one of the many mobility skills to your advantage.

Because controller.

It's more difficult for them.

Nova. Energy Siphon. Aim. Wormhole. Stretch. Go through. Jump. Finish.

I failed 2 times before I realized: I AM A NOVA!!! So I used my holes.

Edited by Sypheal

Or maybe controllers are not as easy to use for the wallrun test than as KB+M are

I tried out the game with a game pad a LONG time ago. I'll go try it out right now, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be a situation where the players should just be practicing instead of complaining.

Edit: Just ran through the dojo obstacle course a few times with my gamepad... I don't see the issue. That was my first time using a controller in at least a year and it only took me one run to get used to it and figure out how to work the wall-running controls. It was actually kind of easy. Do PS4 players not get the option to rebind their controls? If not I can understand the frustration. But any player who is uses a controller regularly should have little/no issue with that test.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I tried out the game with a game pad a LONG time ago. I'll go try it out right now, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be a situation where the players should just be practicing instead of complaining.

Who was even complaining? I made a trivial comment about the PS4 experience . Really.

edit:

Also I'm sure not everyone has patience to redo the same mastery rank again and again only to find out that the only possible way to do it is not to do it the right way.

Edited by Sutherland

Who was even complaining? I made a trivial comment about the PS4 experience . Really.

edit:

Also I'm sure not everyone has patience to redo the same mastery rank again and again only to find out that the only possible way to do it is not to do it the right way.

I meant if players spent more time practicing with their equipment they'd probably glide through the test as easily as I did.

I don't understand what your edit means. I didn't do anything amazing as far as testing goes but I found that wall-running wasn't all that difficult with my gamepad. Aiming is probably a ***** but that's comes with the territory.  Read my edit (quoted below).

Edit: Just ran through the dojo obstacle course a few times with my gamepad... I don't see the issue. That was my first time using a controller in at least a year and it only took me one run to get used to it and figure out how to work the wall-running controls. It was actually kind of easy. Do PS4 players not get the option to rebind their controls? If not I can understand the frustration. But any player who is uses a controller regularly should have little/no issue with that test.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito