The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Quantum Flux] Is Looking For Experienced Players - Dojo Complete (Decor In Progress) - Researches Are Up To Date - Nice Emblem

Riccoshot

hey i'm caeser420 my mastery is 8 (silver disciple) i have 135 hours played, and i live in Pacific daylight time. 

i currently own 11 warframes, along with 22 primary, 20 secondary, and 16 melee weapons. i look forward to killing and wrecking everything that comes our way.  

Hello! Im Cleaves510, I am from the ps4 warframe. I will be very active on pc now that I stopped ps4.

My rank is currently 0 I have atleast 1 hour of gameplay. Im in Pacific time zone.I'll catch up to everyone in this new clan, Thank you.

IGN - ursobootyful

Mastery - Rank 9 (Gold Disciple)

Number of hours played - 185

Time Zone - Central Time (US & Canada)

I enjoy playing defense a lot (the only reason i haven't finished off other planets, which I'm working on atm.) I've played since U9 but stopped after U11, and returned after Melee 2.0. I like the idea of a small clan to get to know people better. I'm a pretty shy guy to start with but eventually communication shouldn't be a problem (using Raidcall atm. but open to other apps.) I enjoy this game a lot and hope to progress with this clan. 

IGN Pistik

Mastery Rank 8 (Silver Disciple)

Number of hours played 281 hs (sometimes i leave the game open)

Time zone GMT -3 hs Argentina

I like to play long times (defense and survival) i am more of a supportive player and i will always be for new players/players that need help, or just to kill and clear. I always help with resources and i am pretty active with 10 warframes and a bunch of weapons.

Edited by Pistik

Hi! You've already invited me, so I'll just introduce myself and bump this topic ;)

I'm Wilfan, mastery rank 7, about 150 hours played. I started last December. I'm in CET timezone (GMT+1) and mostly play in the evenings.

Mastery rank 11+

Timezone - CET

IGN : Quash

Hours played? More than I want to admit... 400+

Been playing since closed beta (Hunter Founder).

That's about it... Just want some friendly mature dudes to play with and help get research done. Usually farming Forma's, keys or stances now.

Edited by Quash

IGN: VindictaDK

Mastery rank: 8 soon 9

Number of hours played: 325+

Timezone GMT+1 (Denmark)

Been playing Warframe since the closed beta on and off and just had a break from the game and decided to come back after melee 2.0 :)

so im looking for some people to play with :)