Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crushing Ruin : Wrong Info?

Etsoree

Question

Is the combo information for Crushing Ruin wrong? It says for Shattered Village you have to do E, E, pause, E, E, E.

I myself am not able to do that, it's E, E, E, pause, E, E.

A pause after a second E makes it go into a third E attack and THEN the combos, which it only does two combos for.

10 answers to this question

The Standard combo is a horizontal swing, followed by two verticals strikes.

The Shattered village combo is a pause after the second E, the third E being a horizontal swing. And then the spinning tornado for two E presses. 
The third swing is part of the combo.

The Standard combo is a horizontal swing, followed by two verticals strikes.

The Shattered village combo is a pause after the second E, the third E being a horizontal swing. And then the spinning tornado for two E presses. 

The third swing is part of the combo.

So it IS wrong then.

So it IS wrong then.

No, you left out the bit where he wrote "The third swing is part of the combo". Hitting E does that swing and then the next part of the combo, like it is doing two hits for one. If it was EEE pause EE, hitting E would just get you to do that swing but then stop, whereas with the way it is you do that swing but go on to do another without needing to hit E again.

No, you left out the bit where he wrote "The third swing is part of the combo". Hitting E does that swing and then the next part of the combo, like it is doing two hits for one. If it was EEE pause EE, hitting E would just get you to do that swing but then stop, whereas with the way it is you do that swing but go on to do another without needing to hit E again.

The "free" swing still happens with me after I do my pause: I do EE, pause, then E and it does that third swing. It only does two swings with EE, not a third. I know it only does two because I even move a step, almost going idle after the second swing connects.

The "free" swing still happens with me after I do my pause: I do EE, pause, then E and it does that third swing. It only does two swings with EE, not a third. I know it only does two because I even move a step, almost going idle after the second swing connects.

Does it just do the third or does it do the third then what is meant to be the third hit (as in what is meant to happen if it didn't do the third one instead)? If it does both the third and the one after with one hit, that is what always happens. Not sure if it's a bug, but it always does it with me (with one of Tranquil Cleave's combos, at least) . I'm fine with it, though, since it gives me an extra hit - like I said before, two hits for one :P.

If it only does the one swing after the pause, and nothing else, and if it works when you do EEE pause EE, then it must be listed wrong. 

You're not supposed to get the third swing with just EE.

Does it just do the third or does it do the third then what is meant to be the third hit (as in what is meant to happen if it didn't do the third one instead)? If it does both the third and the one after with one hit, that is what always happens. Not sure if it's a bug, but it always does it with me (with one of Tranquil Cleave's combos, at least) . I'm fine with it, though, since it gives me an extra hit - like I said before, two hits for one :P.

If it only does the one swing after the pause, and nothing else, and if it works when you do EEE pause EE, then it must be listed wrong. 

Lemmie rexplain since I just retried it :

It's for sure EEE pause EE.

EE pause EEE does nothing, it just goes back into more hammer swings after the pause.

Lemmie rexplain since I just retried it :

It's for sure EEE pause EE.

EE pause EEE does nothing, it just goes back into more hammer swings after the pause.

Trust me, it's not.  Hit E twice and wait for the second hit to strike the ground before continuing your combo.

useless because i did maybe few times by mistake in hours of trying, console craps  coming here, why cant just press 1,2,3 for each combo, they not so powerful to do this masochism

description of 2nd combo is wrong thats why, to execute easy just press down(s button) and eeee... neverending, and u will execute always

Anyway, axes and hammers damage is so low versus other melee weapons, damage not compensate so slow attacks and reach mod not working for any melee, i not see any difference.

Edited by drunkpunk222