Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Better Way To Trade?

Krade2k20

Question

I've been playing for a few weeks now and have been having a good time. I've gotten a (I think) somewhat decent collection of Rare mods that I would like to sell. But I look at the trading chat channel and think, "How is anything supposed to get done like this?" It's just a constant flood of automated messages.

I looked on the forum to see if there was a trading sub-forum, but I don't see one (unless I'm completely blind). Is there a more organized way to find buyers or will I just have to suck it up and use the chat?

5 answers to this question

I've been playing for a few weeks now and have been having a good time. I've gotten a (I think) somewhat decent collection of Rare mods that I would like to sell. But I look at the trading chat channel and think, "How is anything supposed to get done like this?" It's just a constant flood of automated messages.

I looked on the forum to see if there was a trading sub-forum, but I don't see one (unless I'm completely blind). Is there a more organized way to find buyers or will I just have to suck it up and use the chat?

Yes there's a trading subforum like the user above has pointed out, however it doesn't have ( thankfully ) any bump features so your topic will get lost in a matter of hours. Just use the trading chat like most people, even if it doesn't seem like your message will be read, alot of people actually scroll through the chat manually which stops the chat from scrolling up so alot of people will see your trade message in the chat. 

trading is pretty useless until devs add an auction system. In the chat as well as the forums 95% is selling, 4% is trading and only like 1% is buying stuff.

So it is a pain in the butt to even sell one single item. I gave up on it long ago and have never sold anything at all. Only traded once with a clanmate.