Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ceres Survival And Defense Are Being Ruined

yarash2110

why is it that in order to be helpfull in ceres i gotta have every single elemental that exists? i cant even play there, and also with all of those elements i gotta have the normal elementals for grineer, what am i supposed to do? get a squad where every person has another element equipped and every time i see those invulnerable dudes i gotta waypoint him and write "this is the ice guy, who has ice?" 

and some of them even effect other enemies to have the same elemental vulnerabilities 

thanks for reading and please write your opinion in the comments, sorry for any grammar mistakes

I like it. Ceres is one of the few places where Survival and Defense is not a cakewalk.

The fact that we barely see any team going past wave 35 in Casta is refreshing, to the least.

It's the last Grineer planet of the Star Chart, it should be a minimum difficult.

I like it. Ceres is one of the few places where Survival and Defense is not a cakewalk.

The fact that we barely see any team going past wave 35 in Casta is refreshing, to the least.

It's the last Grineer planet of the Star Chart, it should be a minimum difficult.

there is a MASSIVE gap between impossible and difficult.

In my experience the elements line up nicely for the Grineer. You can't get all the primary elements but you can get 3 out of 4 and still have a strong set-up.

Personally I run with this:

Primary

Radioactive + Ice or Toxic (For heavies)

Secondary

Viral + Electricity or Fire (For reliable backup)

Melee

Corrosive + Fire or Ice (For large groups of enemies at close range, and for the proc)

However you can mix and match up the elements pretty reliably.

Then whenever a Prosecutor appears, I hit them with whatever weapon has the element they're weak to. You just need to hope an ally has one of the elements you're missing, but odd are they will (especially if you're running with friends).

Edited by Varzy

there is a MASSIVE gap between impossible and difficult.

People are reaching wave 35 defense and 1 hour in survival on these settings.

You find this impossible ? What is the reward you need only obtainable after those levels ?

People are reaching wave 35 defense and 1 hour in survival on these settings.

You find this impossible ? What is the reward you need only obtainable after those levels ?

bullet sponges do not make the game more difficult only more annoying, look at the other comments, everyone hates needing to make your weapons weaker just to be usefull against some enemies that barely appear, wave 35 is nothing, and an hour survival because they can just skip those dudes...  

What are you talking about ? Barely appear ? Those enemies are extremely frequent in survival and defense (past wave 5), so you need to take a loadout accordingly. I'm always taking 3 elements with me on Ceres, always asking at the start is anyone got the one I miss, every player is marking prosecutors when they appear. It's just simple organized team play.

You think you can "skip those dudes" in long survival ? Good luck with that. Besides, we killed every of them with an unoptimized team in a 40 minutes run...

I still don't know what reward you seek after wave 35...

Edited by Hyunsai

Survival are broken on itself in the first place. Relying more on enemy dropping oxigen rather than player survival skill and team coordination.

While i agree it should be difficult in some way and that you should equip diferently to addapt to each misión conditions making several dudes invurnerable to everything but a single element is just cheap dificulty, especially since i hear you can take them down whit a Slash proc no matter the element, making these guys even more pointless.

What are you talking about ? Barely appear ? Those enemies are extremely frequent in survival and defense (past wave 5), so you need to take a loadout accordingly. I'm always taking 3 elements with me on Ceres, always asking at the start is anyone got the one I miss, every player is marking prosecutors when they appear. It's just simple organized team play.

You think you can "skip those dudes" in long survival ? Good luck with that. Besides, we killed every of them with an unoptimized team in a 40 minutes run...

I still don't know what reward you seek after wave 35...

t3 keys? simple challenge? and yeah i just did a 35 minutes without killing a single one, and it is just annoying, with random groups you dont always get an organized group that listens to each other

Survival are broken on itself in the first place. Relying more on enemy dropping oxigen rather than player survival skill and team coordination.

While i agree it should be difficult in some way and that you should equip diferently to addapt to each misión conditions making several dudes invurnerable to everything but a single element is just cheap dificulty, especially since i hear you can take them down whit a Slash proc no matter the element, making these guys even more pointless.

thats weird, i use akbronco prime and every slash proc does a maximum of 5-10 damage...