Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance Fixing And Features That Could Be Helpful

DiBBz

Okey so my hole alliance is annoyed at the fact that anyone warlord can change the rails description , this needs to change only to either the rail deployed owner or the founders of the alliance etc

Rather than redistributing the entire Alliance vault why not make it so you can put a cap on how much to share (eg.20% of the alliance vault is cut and split between all clans etc..) - what way your not giving your entire alliance worth of funds to all clans in

:EDIT:

Please for crying out loud remove this because whenever a clan leaves the alliance *Supposedly* The entire alliance vault gets redistributed across the entire alliance and the departing alliance

*talk about a quick injection of credits* to bad its useless to most*

Alliance founders / warlords should see the activity of all members in a clan that is under their alliance name

chat moderation tools , as least some basic ones for alliances chat

im guessing more will come when i or we discover other things that need changed badly

Edited by DiBBz

I think the Clan/Alliance tab needs several improvements.

Alliance clans should be able to tell which clans are building Solar Rails, how many Rails each clan has already built, what the progress is on each Rail (i.e., how much longer until it's available for deployment), and so on.

Since it appears to be possible to for a member from one clan to contribute to another clan's Rail, that information should be made available, at least to the builder of the Rail.  Alternatively, an argument could be made that we might want this ability to be discontinued entirely.

Alliances members, or at least Alliance leadership, should have info about basic Alliance details, like which clans have been contributing credits and resources to the Alliance, how many times a given Clan sent fighters to attack opposing Rails, and so on, similar to Clan leaders being able to tell when the various members were last active.  This way clans that are just along for the ride can easily be identified.

Finally, it would be useful to change the display in the Dojo Observatory from the current pretty-but-not-useful Solar System display, to one which incorporates the current System display but also displays the current status of all the Solar Rails, which ones are in conflict, how long each conflict has until it's decided, what the various benefits are for each active Rail, and so on.  Alliance information could be an optional overlay or alt-view setting, showing useful info like that described above.

EDIT: restored accidently-deleted text

Edited by PanUmbrian

Okey so my hole alliance is annoyed at the fact that anyone warlord can change the rails description , this needs to change only to either the rail deployed owner or the founders of the alliance etc

Rather than redistributing the entire Alliance vault why not make it so you can put a cap on how much to share (eg.20% of the alliance vault is cut and split between all clans etc..) - what way your not giving your entire alliance worth of funds to all clans in

:EDIT:

Please for crying out loud removed the factor that whenever a clan leaves the alliance *Supposedly* The entire alliance vault gets redistributed across the entire alliance and the departing alliance

*talk about a quick injection of credits* to bad its useless to most

im guessing more will come when i or we discover other things that need changed badly

Not the rail deployer. That would hurt us, and by us I mean specifically our alliance. Because it could cause problems if the individual who deployed the rails is no longer a part of the alliance. :P

That said, the permissions should be reserved for the clan with the treasurer permissions (because our founding clan isn't who started up the alliance recruitment), imo.