Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any One Else Get Paranoid That De Isn't Reading Your Feedback?

Drunken_Child

I don't know what it is, maybe it's just my ADHD but I get paronid and start to worry that DE isn't reading very many feedback posts. For example the forums and website subthread honestly does not get very much traffic. So when I posted a thread about irksome accessibility and dreadful page load speeds on mobile devices I begin to think maybe the y didn't see it and it won't be improved.

Though I know my panic is rediclous and pointless but I still the the suspicion it has gone unnoticed. But I know my reason for panic is also absurd because DE is like a vulture, they circle over head unnoticed. So do you ever get this feeling?

Edited by Drunken_Child

You remind me of my grandma... She has nothing to cause well she's to old and therefore the absurdest things go trough her mind...

Your just like her.

Btw... [DE]drew is reading this topic right now

Edited by CryoClaw

as far as i know,  DE reads the Feedback, and everything else. One of the DE Folks is reading this right now.

some think that if no one from DE Posts a response to every feedback thread they must not be reading them

"There is a difference between, Reading and Replying"

as for instant changes.  You post a thread about something that annoys you.  and maybe a good many others.  but what of everyone else?

if DE changed everything the Second someone posts "I don't like this"  This game would be in Flux every day.

so yeah, I am sure they Read it.  Every second they can spare when they are not up to their syandanas in work.

Yes, DE IS like Voltron!

Oh, wait... you said "vulture"....my bad.

But, we do read feedback. We read A LOT of feedback. We don't always have the time to respond, and ideally we would, but we take the feedback very seriously.   

Its a good thing if they aren't, theres so many suggestions, DE would have to work more 20 years to make all of them real, theres so many bad suggestions and whining its good they are ignored, theres so many conflicted suggestions DE couldn't decide on making A or B.

Yes, DE IS like Voltron!

But, we do read feedback. We read A LOT of feedback. We don't always have the time to respond, and ideally we would, but we take the feedback very seriously.   

My post before you has been confirmed!

Yes, DE IS like Voltron!

This is why we love you DE

they read them. I have gone through threads, and noticed members of DE there one moment, and gone the next. Looks like quick hopping. They look like they are trying to read as much as possible with what time they have.

Yes, DE IS like Voltron!

I am sure you read the forums, but actually responding to interesting and/or relevant forum threads would be a way for us, users/players, to actually feel like you care. 

People come here with feedback and ideas everyday and most of it aren't responded on, it feels like we are being ignored. 

Get better with your communication.

Get better with your communication.

Yeah, telling them what to do is the way to get a response. Trust me, if my sarcasm and jackassery doesn't do the trick, being direct and ordering them around is a sure fire way to get results. That was sarcasm by the way.

Edited by Sirabot

I feel DE does read most of the Feedback posted, but rarely acts on said feedback (immediately, anyway) or give answers in response to that feedback.

I don't know been here since Feb. 2013, and I can honestly say they have pretty much acted on a lot of things... and even give feedback to what hasn't been finished, or touched yet.

They seem to be all over the place. Also just saying Design council has a lot of answering over there, and developer's workshop has a lot of answering. Even the feedback, and bugs get answered once in awhile, and even the updates reflect a lot of the things complained about never answered directly, but fixed because they did see it.

Also watch the live streams. DE tries REALLY REALLY HARD to answer everything they can in one hour+.

They have shared their DE family with us. They have shared the happy moments. They have shared the sad moments. They have told us the future of their work, and even Mynki seems to consider some of the things we bring up once in awhile. Heck go watch a livestream he seems really focused on something once in awhile. I think he is watching the chat to be honest, and thinking really hard. Even if he seems shy on livestream. He seems like he is considering a lot of what we say. Heck watch the entire DE team on a live stream. They are looking at the chat very intensely. Nobody looks, moves, and acts like that without actually taking something into consideration.