Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Allow Us To Select Available Groups In A Mission Rather Than Throwing Us In.

Sasquatchias

While this isn't a major issue right now, I'd just like it if I were able to choose the group I play with during a mission rather than being thrown in with one.

The major reason I want this is so that I can see the host's ping, as it is a little frustrating to be thrown into a group whose Host has a ridiculously high amount of ping even though there are other groups with Hosts that have much better ping.

You can host your own session if you don't wanna any latency/ping. Also you always have the choice to invite your friends or do it solo. I'm a 99% time solo player and solo is the best option for me, I can even pause the mission if I need to.

Although very true. Some of us would rather play a multiplayer game with other players. Also, not everyone has a bunch (If any) friends in their friends list.

You can host your own session if you don't wanna any latency/ping. Also you always have the choice to invite your friends or do it solo. I'm a 99% time solo player and solo is the best option for me, I can even pause the mission if I need to.

Here's the thing: you actually can't.

Yes you can use the ping filter, but that doesn't always work. Often, for whatever reason, a host will work just fine until someone joins, or an enemy spawns. Ping filter doesn't seem to account for changes, just what the ping is at the moment it checks. And to address the whole "host your own" point, that option only becomes available once the game decides there are no available games. And it's not like you can start a solo game and switch it to public mid-game.

I'm hoping these hubs we have coming eventually change the whole public mission joining system to be something like the system in vindictus. I know that works a heck of a lot better than what warframe has now, you can even test out how a certain ping level works in-game while still in the boat area before the mission begins. Surely such a thing could eventually be made possible in warframe.