Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tranquil Cleave

GhostWOlf995

Question

6 answers to this question

I liked Phobos more when I was farming it.

Always in pick up groups. You can expect more skill from a player on Phobos than on Earth, in general.

I tried Wendell, got my Tranquil Cleave on Kepler (Defense) because I was tired of running everywhere in Survival.

I got my Tranquil Cleave on Cambria survival, best suggestion. NEVER go as a frame who's abilities causes enemies to disintegrate, don't channel your Melee on Butchers (I reserve that attack for the heavies, since they don't drop the stance mod, and I have the life suck melee mod, so I use them to regain health), try to stay with the group. I suggest that you group up with other players search for it, you're less likely to run into a lower ranking player who marks all the mods and/or credits. Also, if you have a Sentinel, and you have spare parts, try to max spare parts, and equip it on your sentinel, maxed out you get a 40+% chance of item drop, which helps. Another thing, slicing up enemies is good, if you cut them in half before or after death, that's two more chances for the mod to appear.

Edited by Weird_Stealth

Also, if you have a Sentinel, and you have spare parts, try to max spare parts, and equip it on your sentinel, maxed out you get a 40+% chance of item drop, which helps.

Spare parts doesn't work that way.

40% chance to drop something when the sentinel dies. That's all.