The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Challenged By Angry Joe Army

SolidSp33d

Isn't Angry Joe that guy with bad taste in videogames who can't get a real job and does the same schtick of every youtube video game celeb?

And didn't he have a nervous breakdown and cry like a child when he found out he couldn't make money on youtube by being "angry" about "videogames" on his webcam every day?

Why do people like this person?

c26.png

Isn't Angry Joe that guy with bad taste in videogames who can't get a real job and does the same schtick of every youtube video game celeb?

And didn't he have a nervous breakdown and cry like a child when he found out he couldn't make money on youtube by being "angry" about "videogames" on his webcam every day?

Why do people like this person?

White-Vinegar.jpg

Uh oh! Someone has said something truthful! I'd better post memes from Reddit and 4chan that will surely make me look not-frustrated at all these facts I've been exposed to!

Breaking News!

The definition of truthful has officially been changed. According to recent reports, it has been changed into a synonym for the word opinion.

More of this story at six.

I actually want to see how long Eclipse can maintain all their rails. I feel bad for their own members who are getting taxed 70%+.  If more large alliances challenge Eclipse, then they will be forced to empty their wallets more and tax their own members higher.

Well been part of Eclipse ( tho a grunt really ) i can say that much - this time aint coming any time soon :)

For one i could care less about the credit tax.

And second - there is tax income from number of rails.

As for Angry Joe - i do enjoy his reviews but this looks like few random guys ( even if they are part of the angry army ) using his name in hopes of support. Still i hope it's interesting fight.

Well been part of Eclipse ( tho a grunt really ) i can say that much - this time aint coming any time soon :)

As for Angry Joe - i do enjoy his reviews but this looks like few random guys ( even if they are part of the angry army ) using his name in hopes of support. Still i hope it's interesting fight.

I'll log on just to give you millions of creds to help out and I'm a one man clan and really don't even play anymore ( waiting for PC migration )

If you would take a walk over to our forums at http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forum/53-warframe/ you will see by the first post we are already offically supported.

This is actually the AJSA clan. I CAN VOUCH FOR IT

Yeah I'm the real Delrith, I'll stream on www.twitch.tv/Angryjoeshow to prove it later.

Thaaaaaaaaaanks!

PS: I was told to come authenticate this bein' the real clan, Joe should back me up on it later tonight or tomorrow to undoubtedly prove it.

This is actually the AJSA clan. I CAN VOUCH FOR IT

Yeah I'm the real Delrith, I'll stream on www.twitch.tv/Angryjoeshow to prove it later.

Thaaaaaaaaaanks!

PS: I was told to come authenticate this bein' the real clan, Joe should back me up on it later tonight or tomorrow to undoubtedly prove it.

gg I'm hype to see that.