Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Warning

Justgotpwnedmate

So most of us know that you get a message from Stalker in your inbox listing the boss you killed on the top and then below it says "Your actions have consequences." Well, I thought about that and then it hit me. That warning sucks. You don't actually feel like you're in big trouble now. You just go like "meh" and move on with Warframe. Instead of that horrible warning, why not this:

When you get out of the mission and click "Continue" after the results show up, your screen flickers for several seconds then it turns pitch black. Then after in about 4-7 seconds, the Stalker's face shows up and he makes those sounds that he makes before attacking you in missions. Now with the Stalker's face on the screen, somewhere on the screen it should say "Your actions have consequences" and then the face fades away and you're back to your menu screen.

Does that sound good? I really think this should become the warning that Stalker sends you. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit on 23/04/2014 

I got another idea after looking at one of the comments on this post. A player posted that "Every time I get a warning and he comes, I kill him." (I replied to the person saying the same thing but this is so that anyone new reading this for the first time can see this too)

I have a way to prevent this. The first thing is that DE can add more difficulty levels to the Stalker so that every time you get another warning, he becomes more of a challenge or DE can just buff him instead of giving him different difficulties. I think the first idea is better. Just my opinion.

Edited by Justgotpwnedmate

DE! Hire this man/woman now! XD

But yeah awesome idea, deffo adds abit of "oh S#&$ I'm screwed" into it xD he would just need a major buff to go with it xD and better ai to make it more creepy and horrifying when he comes so that you actualy feel like he is stalking you

Like for a few games you get hints that he will come, like seeing him for a split second during a mission or him talking to you during the mission without coming or the lights flickering like they do but he doesn't come, it would definatly add to the creepy and stalker-ish factor

Edited by (PS4)iKasai

I would prefer this over the one we currently have but I think he needs to be reworked first. His A.I. is horrible and he's become a huge joke to everyone.

Same with the harvester.

My friends and I did a melee only run on a spy mission, and the lights started flashing, and we were like, "OH NO HARVESTER", and then we killed him as he appeared and we all laughed about it later.

And I got the same two detron parts I had before.

DE! Hire this man/woman now! XD

But yeah awesome idea, deffo adds abit of "oh S#&$ I'm screwed" into it xD he would just need a major buff to go with it xD and better ai to make it more creepy and horrifying when he comes so that you actualy feel like he is stalking you

Like for a few games you get hints that he will come, like seeing him for a split second during a mission or him talking to you during the mission without coming or the lights flickering like they do but he doesn't come, it would definatly add to the creepy and stalker-ish factor

It would definitely add more fear into everyone. I mean, nowadays, Stalker is just like any other enemy to everyone. He needs to be more of a threat to everyone.

So most of us know that you get a message from Stalker in your inbox listing the boss you killed on the top and then below it says "Your actions have consequences." Well, I thought about that and then it hit me. That warning sucks. You don't actually feel like you're in big trouble now. You just go like "meh" and move on with Warframe. Instead of that horrible warning, why not this:

When you get out of the mission and click "Continue" after the results show up, your screen flickers for several seconds then it turns pitch black. Then after in about 4-7 seconds, the Stalker's face shows up and he makes those sounds that he makes before attacking you in missions. Now with the Stalker's face on the screen, somewhere on the screen it should say "Your actions have consequences" and then the face fades away and you're back to your menu screen.

Does that sound good? I really think this should become the warning that Stalker sends you. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-P

Edited by Magnanimous_Max

I never get a warning from stalker its always a Warning from Vay Hek, and either Stalker, or G3 show up. Problem is whenever I get one. I HAVE TO PLAY EXCALIBUR. Because Excalibur just ROCKS at killing G3, and can just barely stay out of Stalker's kill range. So on my end its annoying till after I clear out those who sent me the warning, and then I can move on with my life...

Also no... my Stalker's little sister idea sounded more terrifying than this...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/100347-mystery-event-also-stalkers-little-sister/?hl=%20stalker

If that is your desire for Stalker, my concept for his vengeful little sister would make him look like child's play in comparison...