Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Receiving Rewards

(PSN)WyvernClaw616

Greetings, I hope this is the correct area to post this and all.

So for the past few days, I keep getting the most annoying bug occurring. I completed a nightmare mode mission and while the rest of my squad received the nightmare mod at the end (a particular one I was looking for), I somehow did not receive any mod at the end. And worse yet, we fought the Stalker and my squad all received the Dread blueprint, the weapon I've been looking for the most, and I didn't get anything other than the other stuff I'd picked up during the mission. 

There was no disconnection, host migration or "progress was not saved" message by the end of it, somehow I just got nothing even though I picked up whatever had dropped and it's infuriating when I'm looking for something rare, finally get it, and then find out I actually didn't even though everyone else did.

I'm not sure how I would do that at this point, unless it happens again. But since it doesn't happen every time, the stalker doesn't appear frequently, and he doesn't always drop a blueprint, I'm not sure how I could do it.

Another thing to note is that my friend who DID get the Dread wasn't notified at the end of the mission that he got the reward either. It just showed up in his foundry, but it didn't for me. So even if this did happen again, there seems to be no way of being able to compile any sort of visual evidence for this. We had both just thought that it was another instance where there was no blueprint drop, until he told me he had it after he had checked his foundry. He had never even encountered the stalker before this, and it was the first time he was around to see him defeated, so he did not obtain the blueprint from a separate instance.

This same friend suggested that there should be logs that can be checked by support so that they can investigate, but I know nothing about that.

I'm not sure how I would do that at this point, unless it happens again. But since it doesn't happen every time, the stalker doesn't appear frequently, and he doesn't always drop a blueprint, I'm not sure how I could do it.

Another thing to note is that my friend who DID get the Dread wasn't notified at the end of the mission that he got the reward either. It just showed up in his foundry, but it didn't for me. So even if this did happen again, there seems to be no way of being able to compile any sort of visual evidence for this. We had both just thought that it was another instance where there was no blueprint drop, until he told me he had it after he had checked his foundry. He had never even encountered the stalker before this, and it was the first time he was around to see him defeated, so he did not obtain the blueprint from a separate instance.

This same friend suggested that there should be logs that can be checked by support so that they can investigate, but I know nothing about that.

The BP he drops is usually a pink orb. Walking over it, or your Carrier vacuuming it up will net you the BP. If you don't grab it, you won't get it in your foundry. At least from my experience. I have about 3 dread BPs in my foundry. Fear not, the stalker will show up again, and the dread seems to be his most common BP drops. 

There seems to be a bug that doesn't give you ANY rewards from a mission. My weapon lvl up 5 times in one survival and I had to use a revive. I went to my arsenal after the mission only to see that I had 4 revives and my stats traveled back in time before I did the mission :/

There seems to be a bug that doesn't give you ANY rewards from a mission. My weapon lvl up 5 times in one survival and I had to use a revive. I went to my arsenal after the mission only to see that I had 4 revives and my stats traveled back in time before I did the mission :/

Sounds like the issue where connection to the server is lost and your progress doesn't save. That is incredibly irritating. However, I'm not sure about you, but there seemed to be no error for me, and I got everything except the things I wanted the most. Namely the dread, and also that nightmare mod before that (which my friend traded to me for a double I had. But you can't trade the Stalker's BP's).