Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Warframe Concepts: Rock And Vampire

shasperino

Ok so this is my first post to the forums and I wanted to suggest three Frames that have been on my mind for a while. This is the first of the three.

1. Gaia or Gaius- Earth Based Frame, Slow moving but powerful, similar to Rhino.

Health:200

Shields:250

Armor:50

Stamina:150

Weapon: Rockbiter-Large Two-Handed Sword that deals impact damage.

1st Ability: Rock Circle (Name is a WIP)

Summon  multiple rocks that circle Gaia/Gaius dealing damage to any enemy that gets too close. 

Equip Cost: 0/1/2/3

Power Strength: 50/100/150/200

Power Range: 8/10/12/14 m

Power Duration: 4/6/8/10/ Rocks, Lasts for 10/13/18/21 Seconds

Costs 25 Energy.

Does mostly impact damage

2nd Ability: Boulder Blast

Toss a large boulder at an enemy that explodes on contact

Equip Cost: 4/5/6/7

Power Strength: 200/300/400/500

Power Range: 10/15/20/25 m

Costs 50 Energy.

Does mostly impact damage

3rd Ability: Terra Tower

Create an impenetrable fortress for a set period of time that allows you to restore health and shields.

Equip Cost: 6/7/8/9

Power Duration: 20/24/28/32 Sec. 

Costs 75 Energy.

4th Ability: Fissure

Create a large rift in the ground that enemies fall into and take damage for a set time.

Equip Cost: 10/11/12/13

Power Strength: 200/350/550/850

Power Range: 15/17/19/21 m

Power Duration: 18/23/28/33 Sec.

Costs 100 Energy.

*Power Range affects how wide the rift is.

I don't have any artwork yet but I do plan on getting some although, I am not a very good artist.

I feel like Fissure might be a bit to close too Hydroid's undertow, if you feel like there could be something better put here please let me know. 

I will be putting up the other two frames today and tomorrow.

Edited by shasperino

Draculaire- A Bloodsucking Vampiric Warframe.

Health:300

Shields:150

Armor:15

Stamina:175

Weapon: Chiro Ptera-  A set of daggers that drain health with every strike

1st Ability: Nightwing

Using the power of the night you increase your weapon handling and movement speed. 

Equip Cost: 0/1/2/3

Power Strength: x.8/x.7/x.6/x.5

Power Duration: 15/18/21/24 Seconds

Costs 25 Energy.

*Weapon Handling includes: Reload speed, Weapon Switching, Attack Speed on melee weapons.

*Power Strength affects the multiplier in which attack, movement, and weapon handling speed are increased. 

2nd Ability: Vampire's Fang

Charge an enemy and bite it, draining health and healing yourself.

Equip Cost: 4/5/6/7

Power Strength: 100/200/300/400

Power Range: 10/15/20/25 m

Power Duration: 2/3/4/5 Seconds

Costs 50 Energy.

*To figure out how much health you gain per second, take base power stregnth and remove a 0

ex: 100 damage=10 health returned per second.

3rd Ability: Bat Swarm

Summon a swarm of bats that attack your enemies.

Equip Cost: 6/7/8/9

Power Strength: 200/250/300/350

Power Range: 15/19/23/27 m

Power Duration: 10/15/20/25 Sec. 

Costs 75 Energy.

4th Ability: Corruption

Using fear, you trick enemies into becoming your allies while simultaneously draining their health and restoring that of yours and your party's

Equip Cost: 10/11/12/13

Power Strength: 200/300/400/500

Power Range: 10/12/14/16 Enemies converted within 14/17/20/23 m

Power Duration: 18/23/28/33 Sec.

Costs 100 Energy.

The next Frames are Draco and Draculaire. Im thinking of making  a glass, paper, and wire warframe but im still working on it. I will try to come up with new ideas consistently so please provide feedback.

Paper? Glass? Wire?  They don't really fit the theme of the game.  The glass could be turned into crystal based frame that is able to channel power used by other frames into a beam, or maybe places a shield of crystal similar to volt's shield which is stationary, but connects with him when standing nearby.  It would block incoming damage, and gives the player a 30% damage reduction when connected.  When it wears off, it shatters releasing kinetic energy from the enemies bullet/lasers that is converted into light that stuns them.  The paper, I don't see ever being in warframe, but the wire frame..  through a stretch, it might work.

This is the beauty of feedback. I do agree that the ideas are a bit, out there. However, a lot of the main concepts for character types have already been used in Warframe so I decided to spice things up so to speak. With Glass I planned on having glass shards being used as like a kunai based ability and I will definitely take into consideration the glass fortress idea. Paper would be used as a more summony type frame. Lightweight like zephyr, she'd be able to "shift" using pages (like a slash dash but without damage and with shorter range), and summon origami animals to aid her in battle like paper cranes, dragons, sharks, you name it. Wire I think will be the absolute hardest to think up abilities for. If you have any ideas please tell me. Also for Draco, because I am a bit lost on a Dragon Frame, I need heavy amounts of suggestions for that. I came up with two more frames called Glitch and Overture. Glitch would be sort of like volt's younger brother and Overture is a music based frame that kills enemies with POWER CHORDS, and classical music. Any suggestions are appreciated though and thank you for being the first to critique my work.