Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Rates

wilmer007

Question

So i just tried to solo T3 Survival and the longest i lasted was 7:07 mins and all i have gotten has been nothing but Boar Prime and Ember Prime Helmet BPs and Orokin Cell. I thought it had an equal chance to drop anything. I'm looking for Rhino Prime Chasis BP so thats why i was trying to solo for 5 mins and then get out.

Good thing i abort so i get my key back but it looks to me like some drops are common than others.

Is this really the only two prime parts ill ever see if i solo the first 5 mins?

Edited by wilmer007

6 answers to this question

Yeaaaahhh, you really shouldn't be trying to solo a T3 Survival. Or any void survival. Kill more enemies -> get more minicapsule drops -> stay longer -> get more loot every five minutes. And how do you kill more enemies? Bring more players.

Also, RNG is RNG. Sometimes you do get that Glaive Prime Blade. Other times, you get two Orokin Cells in a row.

up till 15 minutes, it give equal chance to reward ALL items in the drop table.  15mins gives guaranteed prime part/bp or a void key.  then I think until 40mins, it give equal chance for all items, and then on 40, it give prime or key.  If you are only going till 7 minutes, then you are only getting one chance per key used in order to get what you want, and what you want is competing in the drop tables with every other possible reward.

20 mins is the guaranteed prime part/forma/key.

I think it might also be the soonest you can find the Rhino Chassis.

You can solo to 20 fairly easily with Trin+Stug, Nova+Boltor Prime, or Nekros+Penta.

rhino prime chassis is obviously one of the rarer ones

For some reason. Has anyone even confirmed if this can drop after only thirty minutes of play? I've been really, really confused as to why it seems to be so INSANELY rare.

It's apparently so rare (and I certainty haven't gotten it yet after a month and a half), that you can't even TRADE for it. Not even offering up multiple equally rare parts. Fang Blades/Handles, Orthos Blades/Handles, nadda. It's insane. And the lousy early drop rates in Survival doesn't exactly make me eager to play it, and even less so for other Clan mates to run it with me past the thirty minute mark.