Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey guys.

Advanced-

Heard about the game from my fellow clan mates months ago, we all signed up and got VIP. Never really looked at this game past that until a week or two ago. Found the gameplay really fun and am bringing my clan over here.

There are some issues with the game but from reading the forums it seems like the developers acknowledged all of them :) very refreshing to see. Hopefully they keep communicating with us as this game has great potential.

Nice to be part of the community.

Heard about the game from my fellow clan mates months ago, we all signed up and got VIP. Never really looked at this game past that until a week or two ago. Found the gameplay really fun and am bringing my clan over here.

There are some issues with the game but from reading the forums it seems like the developers acknowledged all of them :) very refreshing to see. Hopefully they keep communicating with us as this game has great potential.

Nice to be part of the community.

Welcome to WarFrame, glad to see you like the community, any kind of contributions in the bug section helps out a lot, and general suggestion is always appreciated.

If you got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'd also like you to take a look at the Founders Program, if you can afford it, it's very helpful, and it'll even grant you acces to exclusive items and the famous design council.

founderdbqy4.png

Click picture to open link