Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Survival 30 Minutes Reward.... A God Damn Mat

yarash2110

t3 survival keys are SO RARE, and its so difficult getting to high times, and what do i get for half an hour of surviving? an orokin cell, i thought mats were removed from these tabels... oh and for 40 i got a forma bp... gee thanks, i didn't know that the 30 i already got weren't enough,

what im trying to say is that for rare difficult as hell missions the rewards should be... rewarding, not stuff the i can get much easier from much easier missions, and im talking about the forma bps too, they should stay with the normal keys or not be there at all and stay at the alerts

thanks for reading and please write your opinion in the comments

While I do agree getting a single piece of a resource as a reward in a higher level mission can be frustrating, at least you've got the benefit of stacking rewards with survival. Defense can be far worse, seeing as how you can end up running a mission for anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour, and burn through 35-50 waves of increasingly difficult enemies, just to get to a point where you can no longer handle it, and decide to leave at the next round. All just to receive one single reward that you likely aren't even aiming for.

Also, I personally disagree with removing forma from voids. I need all the bp's I can get. And waiting for one to pop up on an alert or invasion? Good luck with that anytime within the next month AND be awake for it.

Must they put in Forma and Forma BPs? Can't they just put in a Forma instead?

"Oh, Tenno. 40 minutes and still going? Nice, let me reward you with 1 Orokin battery I kept as a souvenir when I was younger, along with the other stuff that you may or may not but mostly not going to need that I didn't get to sell during my previous garage sales." 

The forma should likely stay, thats part of the point of the void missions, however I do agree on the single orokin cell.  Even if these were at 10 o-cells minimum (which they should be) it would be a mediochre reward, overall the credits were actually of more use than the single o-cells.

Given its not that hard to get o-cells from non-void missions not sure why they are there other than to pad out the rewards.  It's bad enough you get alloy plate in the void (something you will liekly have 1000s of spare by the time you get to doing a void mission).

Edited by Loswaith

Void should not have CM-s and alloy plates at all.

Orokin cells.. well can stay but in larger quantity - not 1.

The whole resource drops everywhere are out of balance and messed up (looking at clan tech resources ....).