Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker, The G3 And Zenuka Clone Invading Problem.

Zurakci

So I love the concept of The Stalker, The Grustrag Three and Harvester is pretty awesome. The stalker comes or targets you if you kill a boss (SOMETIMES). And the G3 and little Zenuka Clone will mark you if you join the opposite site in invasion. Pretty good concept.

HOWEVER.. They NEVER invade me when I am not leveling up weapons. They ALWAYS invade me when I got Sh*t weapon (as in non upgraded and cant do ANYTHING against the enemy) and when I am running a warframe that cant as easily defend itself due to either the warframe or that I am leveling that up too from being potatoed.

WHY do all these invaders invade at the worst time ? I cannot gain any good experience from them.

Like right now (the main reason I started this topic) I ran as a Loki. Now I love loki, I can fully play with him and all. But I was leveling up a Synapse, KRAKEN, and a BO. Non of these weapons will do much against any of them. I was Invaded by the G3, a rare event for me, but they came and totally just.. wrecked me. I couldnt deal damage to any of them. They just teleported around like they were in a nightmare. I tryed stealthing, They kept on teleporting around so I couldnt get some stealth bonus hits on them. 

Personally. They need some tuning. Not to how they are in the field. Cause its awesome. Just.. dont invade when a player cannot do anything. Its not "HARD MODE" ...Its really "Cheap mode."

I know its alot of whining.. But seriously DEVS. Too much cheapness. Not even fun.

I'm pretty sure they are intended to attack more often when you have lower rank gear and/or are alone. Makes perfect sense really; an assassin waits until his/her target is at a disadvantage.

If you are marked, make sure you are carrying a weapon that can do something to them, and don't use the weakest frame you've got until you've dealt with them...or get friends to watch your back.

Edited by Saenol

I think your just getting really unlucky. The first 2 times i was attacked i was with all level 30 gear and could 1 shot the stalker. G3 and stuff same ting. But last time stalker came at me with leveling up weapons like they keep on with you. To me it seems that you keep getting unlucky and they come after you on that moment by a coincidence time that you have bad weapons on.

Tactic I use is to always have one high level gun, either primary or secondary while leveling the other and possibly a melee weapon.

i.e.  Currently my loadout is Soma (30), Magnus (14), Nikana (11), if someone attacks I switch to my Soma, otherwise use my Magnus and Nikana for Affinity.

None of them come regardless of what frame or weapons you are using.

The stalker used to $#*(@ slap you if you were leveling weapons or a frame, you could virtually guarantee it, now he just sits at home watching day time TV like the rest of the assassins. 

Edited by (PS4)atpbx

It always seems that you get hit with lower-ranked stuff, but hey, isn't that why you own a 3-forma'd Marelok already?

Just get some comfortable-to-use and cheap new weapons and warframes (Braton, Dual Heat Swords, Valkyr) and slap on one very high-DPS weapon (Marelok), then run in a party and wait until you get a hit. Who knows, maybe you'll get more hits.

Re the first video above, yes, Lephantus can get you a death mark. I was running ODAs farming Nekros parts and after our last run of the night, there was the email. I was really confused because it looked like it was saying Lephantus was coming after me, but after reading a bit, I saw that the name at the top of the email is the name of the boss you killed that got you the death mark. So, yes on Lephantus, which means I now have all 3 death marks going at the same time. Guess I better hit the recruit board and find one of the suicidal groups recruiting for people who have all 3 marks! Great vid, by the way---I've encountered him 3 times now and have never actually seen him.

• 1 month later...

Ive only seen G3 2 times.. Right after they were released in that update.. Killed them first time. Got 3 Brakk receivers. Second time was like 20 minutes later and they killed me thus ending the mission.. Mever seen them again.. Ive played about 50-100 invasion rounds against them.. No more marks are showing up or anything.. So its been almost 2 months now since i last seen them.. Im pretty sure theres sumthin really wrong with g3 and they need to be reprogrammed to show up more then once every couple months( maybe). Or is my game broken?