Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Heard Flow Is Kinda Hard To Get

There was a time when people were going mad over not being able to get Flow.

There was also a time before that when rare mods dropped as much as common mods. Got a few Flows in that period.

OMG i've been with warframe over a year now. wtf

Edited by Pixues

I played for a long long long time and never got it. Would see people getting it in their first mission and such on youtube, never could find it. Ended up buying it from a player to end the streak, and then immediately after started getting them like crazy.

I played for a long long long time and never got it. Would see people getting it in their first mission and such on youtube, never could find it. Ended up buying it from a player to end the streak, and then immediately after started getting them like crazy.

Exaclt what happened to him, exept he didnt brough it but changed it for another mod.

Back in the day Flow, Intensify (otherwise called Focus), streamline and serration were the rarest to get. Now... not so much.

And before that, Redirection and Vitality were much harder to get than any of those owing to bugged drop tables, and people spammed these forums with threads about how they couldn't possibly leave Venus without first getting them.

Sweet memories.