Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Feature Suggestion) Item Hunters

(PSN)Zolnova01

Hello, before I begin if this is on the wrong part of the forum (looked around, couldn't find) sorry if this is on the wrong thread.

What I would like to see added is small robots that fly around for a set amount of time, looking for specific items you tell it to collect.

To balance them out they can only collect one or two things, which would have only a set amount, like if you wanted rubedo, it could only collect 300 in one run.
Naturally it wouldn't be immune to discovery, and have a chance of taking so much damage it's life perseverance system would kick in and return to you with/without any items.

You would see one or two floating around mid of a mission.
There could be the option of item bounty too, like say I wanted a common mod, and this detects that you have just got one in the mission, it would ask you if you would be willing to trade sad mod for another mod or cash etc.

What do people think?

Hello, before I begin if this is on the wrong part of the forum (looked around, couldn't find) sorry if this is on the wrong thread.

What I would like to see added is small robots that fly around for a set amount of time, looking for specific items you tell it to collect.

To balance them out they can only collect one or two things, which would have only a set amount, like if you wanted rubedo, it could only collect 300 in one run.

Naturally it wouldn't be immune to discovery, and have a chance of taking so much damage it's life perseverance system would kick in and return to you with/without any items.

You would see one or two floating around mid of a mission.

There could be the option of item bounty too, like say I wanted a common mod, and this detects that you have just got one in the mission, it would ask you if you would be willing to trade sad mod for another mod or cash etc.

What do people think?

So a in-mission version of the Extractors?

I could see that working, but whats to stop it from being discovered immediately, or whenever it goes off to some other part of the map? 

And I like the idea of the mod trading, but feel that it needs to only ask/prompt it if the player it is asking is out of combat.

So a in-mission version of the Extractors?

I could see that working, but whats to stop it from being discovered immediately, or whenever it goes off to some other part of the map? 

And I like the idea of the mod trading, but feel that it needs to only ask/prompt it if the player it is asking is out of combat.

I was not aware of extractors to be perfectly honest 0_0

As for the second question, that would depend on each one, like stealth and such.

And finally it would have to be walk up to and talk to otherwise there would be a new way to troll people.

To find out if one wants something from you, there could be a notification near mission requirements or better.

In the end it would be nice if a small group of these saved you near the end of a mission.

Edited by (PS4)Zolnova01