Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nami Skyla Stance Mod

(NSW)SoulReaperX

Question

10 answers to this question

Yes. What else could it be, hammers?

dual hammers, of course

i think that he got misleaded becasue the nami skyla is composed of a sword and a small knife ... his question was something like, is it a dual sword or a dual dagger weapon? xD

Yes. What else could it be, hammers?

why are u being an a$$ to the person who asked a properly valid and honest question? Nami Skyla is a sword AND a DAGGER, it could have been daggers, or maybe a special stance for sword and dagger.

Why are you all reacting so angrily? Here, I edited it and put a ":P" emoticon at the end, better?

It was not my intention to act like an a$$, I just don't like to use emoticons too much. Though, I admit, they can change the meaning of a sentence.

why are u being an a$$ to the person who asked a properly valid and honest question? Nami Skyla is a sword AND a DAGGER, it could have been daggers, or maybe a special stance for sword and dagger.

actualy the animation the weapon uses determines the stance it uses, since it uses dual sword animation it uses dual sword stance. 

Why are you all reacting so angrily? Here, I edited it and put a ":P" emoticon at the end, better?

It was not my intention to act like an a$$, I just don't like to use emoticons too much. Though, I admit, they can change the meaning of a sentence.

i ain't angry, i liked the joke aswell but i also gave you another point of view xD

sorry for the miscommunication

OOOOHHHH now i see it! so very wow funny! lol! hahahahhah! sorry mate... sorry! : P : 3 : D