The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Calm Before The Storm [Invite-Only Rp]

MetroFallout

"Also, Alia I just wanted to check how you were holding up and if you have any troubles while you're on the shark" asked Leo as he sipped his coffee and took a bite out of some Dark Chocolate.

While all was dealing on the Shark, Eve took the liberty of exploring the Solar Rail, whistling and dancing like a Ballerina, she also sings a somewhat cheerful song like the sound of birdsong in spring.

Edited by Drakeardian

"Also, Alia I just wanted to check how you were holding up and if you have any troubles while you're on the shark" asked Leo as he sipped his coffee and took a bite out of some Dark Chocolate.

While all was dealing on the Shark, Eve took the liberty of exploring the Solar Rail, whistling and dancing like a Ballerina, she also sings a somewhat cheerful song like the sound of birdsong in spring.

She would find Lia and Galus finishing up a simulated Void mobile defense, the last of the Corrupted being dispatched with Dakra and Fang strikes. Galus his blade from a Corrupted crewman's chest, reflexively cleaning the simulated blade. "End scenario," Galus ordered the computer. As the projections fizzled away, Galus noticed the inquisitive Eve nearby. "Oh, Salve Eve, I haven't seen you around much."

She would find Lia and Galus finishing up a simulated Void mobile defense, the last of the Corrupted being dispatched with Dakra and Fang strikes. Galus his blade from a Corrupted crewman's chest, reflexively cleaning the simulated blade. "End scenario," Galus ordered the computer. As the projections fizzled away, Galus noticed the inquisitive Eve nearby. "Oh, Salve Eve, I haven't seen you around much."

Eve smirks "Oh I've been busy on...some meditations with a student, she's getting good at it, but what about you two? I see you two have not lost your blood-lust, Real or Virtual"

Eve smirks "Oh I've been busy on...some meditations with a student, she's getting good at it, but what about you two? I see you two have not lost your blood-lust, Real or Virtual"

Under his helmet, Galus raises an eyebrow at Eve, not sure what she's implying. "Well, yes. I haven't been able to shake a desire to kill for a while. The simulation helped somewhat, but I'm still looking forward to Ida."

"Aside from overworking myself sometimes when I get caught up in my work, I've been fine. For the most part, it's been great actually. I'm quite glad I became part of the crew."

Leo nods and smiles "Glad to hear it, any complaints or problems aside from the one with our strange guest?"

Meanwhile Eve smiles "Very good, Anyway I do apologise to bother, I was just exploring, Ciao!" and The Nyx goes off the Explore, still whistling and walking along like a Ballerina 

Leo nods and smiles "Glad to hear it, any complaints or problems aside from the one with our strange guest?"

Meanwhile Eve smiles "Very good, Anyway I do apologise to bother, I was just exploring, Ciao!" and The Nyx goes off the Explore, still whistling and walking along like a Ballerina 

"Not so much a complaint as a question. Does Eve flirt with everyone she comes across or is it just me?"

Zephryn watched the Deathcube, "I suppose now is as good a time as any to learn who you are." She looked to Mary, then to the Deathcube again following it as it circled and examined her, "Curious little sentinel aren't you, I should tell you that you are correct to be on guard since I am not normal to you." she moved her arms to be flat against her sides, "Just don't shock me."

(edited because it previously seemed pretty dull)

What the Zephyr said caught Mary's attention as she looked up from her work "What do you mean by 'Not normal to you'?"

The Deathcube on the other hand took this confession as a sort of victory and changed its behavior to a more smug one while still keeping a close eye on the stranger.

"Sparks, behave" Mary told her sentinel as soon as she saw this change and then turned her attention back to the Zephyr.

"Not so much a complaint as a question. Does Eve flirt with everyone she comes across or is it just me?"

"Well, Eve just about flirts with anyone she finds attractive, you are on her list, plus she's even had a private meditation moment with a few of them, fortunately she's not the forceful type to anyone she finds attractive"

What the Zephyr said caught Mary's attention as she looked up from her work "What do you mean by 'Not normal to you'?"

The Deathcube on the other hand took this confession as a sort of victory and changed its behavior to a more smug one while still keeping a close eye on the stranger.

"Sparks, behave" Mary told her sentinel as soon as she saw this change and then turned her attention back to the Zephyr.

"Well there is a reason that Alia was afraid of me and also a reason why i threatened her when I awoke." Zephryn stepped into the room a bit more so that she wasn't blocking the path in or out, "When I first awoke from cryo I was being held captive in one of Alad V's facilities, he was still trying to find exactly which systems were compatible for his Harvesters. I was his personal project of mixing Zephyr and Saryn, project Toxicus, a chimera of frames. When I woke here on the shark I was afraid it was in another of his facilities, so i was cautious when Alia approached I figured I might have been able to get close enough to knock her out or at least let her lead me to a better location from which to make my attempt at escape."

Zephryn shifted uneasily coughing and then pausing to compose herself again, "When the harvester uncloaked I was foolish and let my fear manifest and push me into acting violently against her..." Zephryn fell silent at this thinking of how best to put her next words. "I didn't want to harm Alia, but I was scared enough that I was willing to do anything to prevent myself from being put back under the knife of Alad V."

"Well, Eve just about flirts with anyone she finds attractive, you are on her list, plus she's even had a private meditation moment with a few of them, fortunately she's not the forceful type to anyone she finds attractive"

"That's nice." Alia finished the remainder of the coffee in the cup she had in her hands. "Was there anything else?"

"That's nice." Alia finished the remainder of the coffee in the cup she had in her hands. "Was there anything else?"

"No, that'll be all Alia, I'll relay that information to our Hybrid also, just stay safe" Replied Leo as he composed a messenger to send the agreements of the Restrainment Order, Zephyrn must keep 15 paces away from Alia until further notice, this includes during meal times. 

"No, that'll be all Alia, I'll relay that information to our Hybrid also, just stay safe" Replied Leo as he composed a messenger to send the agreements of the Restrainment Order, Zephyrn must keep 15 paces away from Alia until further notice, this includes during meal times. 

Alia nodded. "Thank you, Leo and hope you have a nice day." She excused herself, leaving the office and heading back to the workshop where she found Zephryn stand in the doorway. "Umm excuse me, please."

Under his helmet, Galus raises an eyebrow at Eve, not sure what she's implying. "Well, yes. I haven't been able to shake a desire to kill for a while. The simulation helped somewhat, but I'm still looking forward to Ida."

"Good news is that he hasn't lost his edge." said Lia to Eve. "Bad news is that... he still can't match me against shielded foes."

Alia nodded. "Thank you, Leo and hope you have a nice day." She excused herself, leaving the office and heading back to the workshop where she found Zephryn stand in the doorway. "Umm excuse me, please."

The Zephryn moved out of Alia's way her own words sinking in a bit, giving a wide birth of room, wrapping her left hand around her right arm, "I am not ashamed at what has happened to me only that i have let it influence my actions."

"Good news is that he hasn't lost his edge." said Lia to Eve. "Bad news is that... he still can't match me against shielded foes."

"That, I'll concede," Galus remarked as Eve left. "Well, we should undock soon. Ida won't burn itself to the ground."

"That, I'll concede," Galus remarked as Eve left. "Well, we should undock soon. Ida won't burn itself to the ground."

Lia shrugged. "Guess I'll have my pilot talk to Siren about that. We could dock again later on if we need to." she said, sending a message over. Within an hour, the respective crew of both ships were back where they belong as they undocked. "We have a battle plan ready for the mission right?" asked Lia, talking to Leo over a transmission.

Lia shrugged. "Guess I'll have my pilot talk to Siren about that. We could dock again later on if we need to." she said, sending a message over. Within an hour, the respective crew of both ships were back where they belong as they undocked. "We have a battle plan ready for the mission right?" asked Lia, talking to Leo over a transmission.

Leo nodded "One team stops the Representatives, the other goes after the Data, Oh and make sure Joker's not on the Solar Rail, I'd rather not loose him again" The Loki appeared behind Leo "Aw! you do care!" "Actually, the Lotus has you on a leash after your little incident at the Windmills" "Oh...." and the Loki disappears

The Zephryn moved out of Alia's way her own words sinking in a bit, giving a wide birth of room, wrapping her left hand around her right arm, "I am not ashamed at what has happened to me only that i have let it influence my actions."

Alia decided, possibly against her better judgement, to hug Zephryn briefly before heading back to her work on her proxy. She didn't want to end up late with completing her project or she might end up having to go to Themisto in person.

Edited by Sumika1204

Leo nodded "One team stops the Representatives, the other goes after the Data, Oh and make sure Joker's not on the Solar Rail, I'd rather not loose him again" The Loki appeared behind Leo "Aw! you do care!" "Actually, the Lotus has you on a leash after your little incident at the Windmills" "Oh...." and the Loki disappears

"So are you going after the data or the representatives?" asked Lia, tapping her finger on the arm of her Captain's chair.

"So are you going after the data or the representatives?" asked Lia, tapping her finger on the arm of her Captain's chair.

"Alia's attention needs to be on Themisto, where the time-sensitive information lies." Galus stated; it wasn't a suggestion. "We can handle retrieving or terminating the Harvesters on Ida."

Lia scratched her chin before nodding.

"Alia's attention needs to be on Themisto, where the time-sensitive information lies." Galus stated; it wasn't a suggestion. "We can handle retrieving or terminating the Harvesters on Ida."

"Understood. We're on our way to Ida. Let's hope it'd go better this time." she said with a grimace.

"Exactly" Replied Leo "Alia's closest to her uncle, the Data will be best for finding out how many of these upgraded Harvesters there are out there"

"Godspeed to you and your team Leo." said Lia. "Do me a favour and keep a minimum headcount on the Shark to protect Alia. That or have her on the ground in the suit design that I sent her."

Lia scratched her chin before nodding.

"Understood. We're on our way to Ida. Let's hope it'd go better this time." she said with a grimace.

"Godspeed to you and your team Leo." said Lia. "Do me a favour and keep a minimum headcount on the Shark to protect Alia. That or have her on the ground in the suit design that I sent her."

Leo nods "Will do, Good Luck and Void Protect you" replied Leo as he signed of transmissions "Siren, Get to Themisto!"

Leo nods "Will do, Good Luck and Void Protect you" replied Leo as he signed of transmissions "Siren, Get to Themisto!"

"Have Siren keep in contact with Hans." said Lia. "I'd want them to relay information to our respective teams."