The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Calm Before The Storm [Invite-Only Rp]

MetroFallout

"Hm, That will be a problem, I may have to perform surgery should it grow worse" Replied Ana as she continued her scan.

"No" her tone was definitive, "I will not let anyone else change me, even if it's for the better. At least not now, not yet."  her eyes tracked the scanner, not afraid but certainly cautious.

Alia replied with the message, "Not entirely sure. Might need Ana to come to the hangar and check to be sure. I've assumed that all pods showing signs of having been opened at some earlier point contain Tenno who had been experimented on and put back into stasis using them."

Leo Replied "Check for any plaques or signs that may indicate experimented Tenno or something similar"

"No" her tone was definitive, "I will not let anyone else change me, even if it's for the better. At least not now, not yet."  her eyes tracked the scanner, not afraid but certainly cautious.

Ana looked at Zephryn "My dear, Stubbornness and Phobia's are meant to be conquered" as Ana begins the last part of the scan before finishing it up "Okay, you can sit back up now"

Ana looked at Zephryn "My dear, Stubbornness and Phobia's are meant to be conquered" as Ana begins the last part of the scan before finishing it up "Okay, you can sit back up now"

Zephryn pushed herself up to sit upright, "You believe it's a phobia... perhaps, either way the answer is no until I feel comfortable again. I hope you understand that I do have my reasons." she coughed into her closed fist, "Is that the only test?"

Zephryn pushed herself up to sit upright, "You believe it's a phobia... perhaps, either way the answer is no until I feel comfortable again. I hope you understand that I do have my reasons." she coughed into her closed fist, "Is that the only test?"

Ana picked up a clipboard and sat down, looking at Zephryn "Not yet, Can you please remove your helmet?" She took out a torch/Flashlight "now are you Photo-Allergic?"

Edited by Drakeardian

When sure she held Sparks in a firm grip so it couldn't escape again Mary sheepishly looked up at Corvo "Sorry about that, Sparks can be a real prankster sometimes" 

At this the Deathcube was doing something resembling pouting as it realized there was no escape this time. 

Leo Replied "Check for any plaques or signs that may indicate experimented Tenno or something similar"

Galus had followed Alia when she was inspecting the cryopods, seeing if he recognized any of them. "Leo, I recognize most of these Tenno. The majority of these pods are from a dig site on Mars, one that I oversaw and guarded. Besides the Zephyrn, five of these Tenno had already woken up when we found them, and I captured them so the cryo team could reseal them in their pods and ship them out."

When sure she held Sparks in a firm grip so it couldn't escape again Mary sheepishly looked up at Corvo "Sorry about that, Sparks can be a real prankster sometimes" 

At this the Deathcube was doing something resembling pouting as it realized there was no escape this time. 

Corvo stared at Mary then the Decrepit Corpus walked on, his new Kama Sycthe Walking stick with the blade closed walks on, Vicky quickly rushed to Mary as Corvo left "Everything alright?"

Ana picked up a clipboard and sat down, looking at Zephryn "Not yet, Can you please remove your helmet?" She took out a torch/Flashlight "now are you Photo-Allergic?"

Zephryn lifted her arms placing her palms against the side of her helmet, not even sure if she could still take it off. However with little force it began sliding upwards stopping just above her lips, "You will be the only one to see right?" she removed the helmet completely.

Zephryn's face was covered with small wispy marks that looked like chemical burns giving her an almost stripped appearance as the marks were noticeably darker than the natural paleness of her flesh. Orbs of blue and deep green sat in either socket staring at Ana unwavering. A thin layer of auburn hair adorned her head looking as if it had just started growing back the marks underneath the short fuzz betraying the surgical performances on her. "As much as I know I am not."

Zephryn lifted her arms placing her palms against the side of her helmet, not even sure if she could still take it off. However with little force it began sliding upwards stopping just above her lips, "You will be the only one to see right?" she removed the helmet completely.

Zephryn's face was covered with small wispy marks that looked like chemical burns giving her an almost stripped appearance as the marks were noticeably darker than the natural paleness of her flesh. Orbs of blue and deep green sat in either socket staring at Ana unwavering. A thin layer of auburn hair adorned her head looking as if it had just started growing back the marks underneath the short fuzz betraying the surgical performances on her. "As much as I know I am not."

Ana seemed Unfazed by the Zephryn's appearence, Obviously Galus was not suprising to her either. She shined the torch in the Hybrid's eyes and checked her heart rate also, all to check their Reactions.

Meanwhile Leo frowned at Galus's response and rubbed his eyes "Alright, If they wake up, I'd rather not have Galus present incase they become hostile"

Corvo stared at Mary then the Decrepit Corpus walked on, his new Kama Sycthe Walking stick with the blade closed walks on, Vicky quickly rushed to Mary as Corvo left "Everything alright?"

"Looks like it" Mary said as she watched Corvo walk away. She then holds the pouting sentinel in front of her face as she asks it "Why do you always have to cause such trouble?" Sparks didn't answer as it was still pouting so Mary turns her attention to Vicky "Say you wouldn't happen to know where my helmet is would you?"

Ana seemed Unfazed by the Zephryn's appearence, Obviously Galus was not suprising to her either. She shined the torch in the Hybrid's eyes and checked her heart rate also, all to check their Reactions.

Pupils dilated correctly, her heart rate was slightly elevated and her breathing would sound ragged to anyone listening closely but didn't seem to affect her much.

"Looks like it" Mary said as she watched Corvo walk away. She then holds the pouting sentinel in front of her face as she asks it "Why do you always have to cause such trouble?" Sparks didn't answer as it was still pouting so Mary turns her attention to Vicky "Say you wouldn't happen to know where my helmet is would you?"

Vicky blinked and showed the Mag Helmet to Mary "Would this be it?"

Meanwhile Ana wrote down her results and nodded. "Hm"

Vicky blinked and showed the Mag Helmet to Mary "Would this be it?"

"Oh yes, thanks!" She tucked the Deathcube under her left arm like one would a football and reached out the other to retrieve her helmet "By the way, I don't hink we've met. I'm Mary" She said smiling. 

"Oh yes, thanks!" She tucked the Deathcube under her left arm like one would a football and reached out the other to retrieve her helmet "By the way, I don't hink we've met. I'm Mary" She said smiling. 

Vicky gives a Mini salute "I'm Vicky! Nice to meet you!"

Galus had followed Alia when she was inspecting the cryopods, seeing if he recognized any of them. "Leo, I recognize most of these Tenno. The majority of these pods are from a dig site on Mars, one that I oversaw and guarded. Besides the Zephyrn, five of these Tenno had already woken up when we found them, and I captured them so the cryo team could reseal them in their pods and ship them out."

"In that case, you shouldn't be here when they're revived. They'd be really really strung out and it won't help if they see you." said Lia.

"In that case, you shouldn't be here when they're revived. They'd be really really strung out and it won't help if they see you." said Lia.

Once at the workshop, Alia prepared for Galus' examination and once everything was set, she called him up. It wouldn't take long really. Just a few scans and if anything was amiss, some repairs but overall, a routine maintenance.

Once at the workshop, Alia prepared for Galus' examination and once everything was set, she called him up. It wouldn't take long really. Just a few scans and if anything was amiss, some repairs but overall, a routine maintenance.

Lia stood there watching, taking pictures as Alia worked. "So how much of you is synthetic now?" asked Lia.

Vicky gives a Mini salute "I'm Vicky! Nice to meet you!"

"How comes I haven't seen you around before?" Mary asked as she tried to pull the tool-set from Sparks. That turned out to be harder that expected however as it was holding them in a strong magnetic lock. 

"How comes I haven't seen you around before?" Mary asked as she tried to pull the tool-set from Sparks. That turned out to be harder that expected however as it was holding them in a strong magnetic lock. 

"Well, I'm one of the Rookies on the Shark so..." Vicky shrugged "Mostly we're on training missions or such"

rN9mr4e.png

Seeing the whole situation flying about with Mary, and her sentinel, he gave a small chuckle. Much like the Dethcube and its bored mentality, he merely meandered outside the bridge. His anticipation had worn thin, but at least this gave him time to think.

He wandered the area, looking for something to entertain himself. Near the Hangar bay was the room he confessed to Katya. Walking inside, he fiddled with his hologram projector. He decided to ramp up a game of Chess against an AI opponent. Two-minute Chess was a favorite past-time, and it kept him from wandering. Setting the projector on a crate, he moved the phased objects into the different quadrants of the board.

The AI started by marching a pawn up one square from the right bishop, from the Oberon's perspective. He offered King's Gambit. He paused the timer, as he noticed something eerie. As if something staring at him.

"I know you're here. Reveal yourself."

A somewhat synthetic growl spawned from the rafters in the room. It barked at Aventius. Looking up, he stared at the odd creature. It was a sentinel, that acted more organic than robot. It looked like a dragon to him.

"Kull, gratrothe... Aventius." The Sentinel spoke to him.

"Well, what do we have here?" Aventius says with some curiosity.

Zephryn looked around the room, before her eyes came to rest again on the Red and White Trinity, "Probably not the first thing you'd like to hear from someone who came close to killing one of your crewmates but... does this vessel have a foundry or at least a spare weapon for when you kick me onto the nearest rock assuming that is what your captain wishes. He wasn't the happiest during my first encounter."

Lia stood there watching, taking pictures as Alia worked. "So how much of you is synthetic now?" asked Lia.

Galus gave Lia a downcast look. "Non intelligo. I don't like to think about it. I haven't been scanned since Alad modified me again." Galus' expression darkened, and his agitated tail knocked over a pile of equipment. He held the appendage in one hand, glaring at it. "I'd very much like to know what the hell else he did to me."

Galus gave Lia a downcast look. "Non intelligo. I don't like to think about it. I haven't been scanned since Alad modified me again." Galus' expression darkened, and his agitated tail knocked over a pile of equipment. He held the appendage in one hand, glaring at it. "I'd very much like to know what the hell else he did to me."

"Well, at least he got what was coming to him." Said Lia, her hand squeezing his shoulder. "Besides, he didn't replace the most important part, your soul."

Edited by MetroFallout