The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Calm Before The Storm [Invite-Only Rp]

MetroFallout

"Well, I'm one of the Rookies on the Shark so..." Vicky shrugged "Mostly we're on training missions or such"

"Rookie? You haven't been here for very long then?" Mary knew she couldn't be considered a rookie herself anymore, but she certainly felt like one. Especially in the company of all the various Tenno she had met recently. They just seemed so...alien. And Galus even more so. 

Edited by Lady_Viper

Lia and Galus walked the Shark's corridors, not really going anywhere, apparently content to enjoy each others company. Still, as they strolled, Galus slowly became fidgety as something nagged at him. His tail flicked off-tempo with his long, slow steps, and he occasionally took a breath as if to speak, then let it out as he changed his mind.

Finally, he spoke up. "Lia, this is... I've never been happy in my life. Satisfied, sometimes, in a black vindictive way, but this is the first time I've ever felt glad." He paused, longer than was necessary, unsure of how to go on.

"Rookie? You haven't been here for very long then?" Mary knew she couldn't be considered a rookie herself anymore, but she certainly felt like one. Especially in the company of all the various Tenno she had met recently. They just seemed so...alien. And Galus even more so. 

"Only for 3 months, Kylie and Bolt have been on for about 5 months, but It's quite fun! to be part of the crew that's taken down Alad V and held the line against the Grineer in the Rescue on earth!" 

The Shark's crew was quite famous for the entire crew holding back an army of Grineer soldiers during a rescue of over 200 Human refugees and Tenno Operatives in the European Sector, around the island that was formally known as the United Kingdom.

Edited by Drakeardian

Lia and Galus walked the Shark's corridors, not really going anywhere, apparently content to enjoy each others company. Still, as they strolled, Galus slowly became fidgety as something nagged at him. His tail flicked off-tempo with his long, slow steps, and he occasionally took a breath as if to speak, then let it out as he changed his mind.

Finally, he spoke up. "Lia, this is... I've never been happy in my life. Satisfied, sometimes, in a black vindictive way, but this is the first time I've ever felt glad." He paused, longer than was necessary, unsure of how to go on.

Lia smiled. "I'm glad that I have brightened your life. After all, what are friends for?" she said. "Oh, and I know what we could do together if you want to do something. I have this holo-deck on the Solar Rail, it'd help with rehab as well as sharpen your skills again!"

Locke shakes her head "Not even he does, He asked once but Siren didn't respond to his question" 

"So Siren knows then..." said Katya, theorizing that Siren knew more than she let on. "Could the woman be her?"

Lia smiled. "I'm glad that I have brightened your life. After all, what are friends for?" she said. "Oh, and I know what we could do together if you want to do something. I have this holo-deck on the Solar Rail, it'd help with rehab as well as sharpen your skills again!"

Galus' stride caught for a second at the word "friends." He tried to brush it off, but to his frustration, he couldn't dismiss the comment. It wasn't the sort of thing he would have been bothered by before, but he resigned, somewhat bitterly, that perhaps he has changed.

"I would like that, thank you. Seeing how I reacted at the Zephryn, I think need some release."

Ana perked an eyebrow then wrote down the result

"Tenno"

Her breath hooked for a moment as she started the word, looking down and curling the talon tipped fingers of her hand, thinking about the Tenno or how they would see her now. "Trusting" her gaze remained downward almost searching for something.

Her breath hooked for a moment as she started the word, looking down and curling the talon tipped fingers of her hand, thinking about the Tenno or how they would see her now. "Trusting" her gaze remained downward almost searching for something.

Ana observed the one moment she needed to find an answer then wrote it down

"Lotus"

"Only for 3 months, Kylie and Bolt have been on for about 5 months, but It's quite fun! to be part of the crew that's taken down Alad V and held the line against the Grineer in the Rescue on earth!" 

The Shark's crew was quite famous for the entire crew holding back an army of Grineer soldiers during a rescue of over 200 Human refugees and Tenno Operatives in the European Sector, around the island that was formally known as the United Kingdom.

'3 months aren't much' She thought as she studied Vicky  and continued "I think I remember hearing about that, some of the clan elders were talking about it some time ago"

Sparks tried once again to brake free from Mary's grip which only resulted in her tightening it "Oh no you don't" She said.

"Purity"

Ana wrote down the final results and nods "Okay, We're done. I'm going to prescribe some medication to help your cough and lungs, It's taken via an Inhaler so do not be so stubborn about it"

'3 months aren't much' She thought as she studied Vicky  and continued "I think I remember hearing about that, some of the clan elders were talking about it some time ago"

Sparks tried once again to brake free from Mary's grip which only resulted in her tightening it "Oh no you don't" She said.

Vicky nods "Yep, Helped Ghost and Eve on the Vectis's at the time, Gotta love the Vectis Tactic!"

Galus' stride caught for a second at the word "friends." He tried to brush it off, but to his frustration, he couldn't dismiss the comment. It wasn't the sort of thing he would have been bothered by before, but he resigned, somewhat bitterly, that perhaps he has changed.

"I would like that, thank you. Seeing how I reacted at the Zephryn, I think need some release."

"Mmm, yeah. I'd agree." said Lia, leading him to the holo-deck.

Ana wrote down the final results and nods "Okay, We're done. I'm going to prescribe some medication to help your cough and lungs, It's taken via an Inhaler so do not be so stubborn about it"

Zephryn let out another cough into her closed fist, "It's from the spores, but i suppose if you have anything that helps. What should I do now though?"

Zephryn let out another cough into her closed fist, "It's from the spores, but i suppose if you have anything that helps. What should I do now though?"

Ana loads an Inhaler and gives it to Zephryn "Take this three times a day, Once when you wake up, once in the mid-cycle, and once when you go to bed.

"Mmm, yeah. I'd agree." said Lia, leading him to the holo-deck.

Galus stood on the holo deck, swaying sinuously left and right in anticipation. "So what'll it be? Maybe we should ask around the shark if anyone wants to duel. "

Edited by SnaleKing

Alia resumed her work as usual but Absalon seemed to have wandered off. Footsteps were heard and if Galus or Lia should happen to look behind them, they would find that Absalon had decided to follow them for a little bit. He walked up to the two and nuzzled their sides in turn, Galus first then Lia.

Alia resumed her work as usual but Absalon seemed to have wandered off. Footsteps were heard and if Galus or Lia should happen to look behind them, they would find that Absalon had decided to follow them for a little bit. He walked up to the two and nuzzled their sides in turn, Galus first then Lia.

"Oh, hey Epsilon-5, how are you guys?" Galus petted the Harvester, glad for the company.

Galus stood on the holo deck, swaying sinuously left and right in anticipation. "So what'll it be? Maybe we should ask around the shark if anyone wants to duel. "

"Well, I was thinking we could run a training simulation for the Void. Gotta prepare for the Corrupted after Ida after all." said Lia.

"Oh, hey Epsilon-5, how are you guys?" Galus petted the Harvester, glad for the company.

It might come as a surprise but Absalon actually replied this time but only Galus would hear them as the reply came through telepathy. "We are doing well, Galus. How are you?"

It might come as a surprise but Absalon actually replied this time but only Galus would hear them as the reply came through telepathy. "We are doing well, Galus. How are you?"

"Esse honestus, I've been better and worse." Galus thought clearly, so Absalon could understand him better; Galus seemed to be surprisingly familiar with communicating with telepaths. "Lia's the first person who's actually made me happy, but I fear she wishes to remain friends. I don't know for sure, I can't read minds. Speaking of, when did your Nyx become strong enough for telepathy? Have Syluvi or Alia helped your connection to each other? "

"Yeah" replied Vicky "basicly 3 or 12 people take up a Vectis and fires once and another shoots while the other reloads!"

Hearing Vicky's little description Mary felt herself grinning in delight "That sound's awesome!...Unfortunately I'm one of very few snipers in my clan."