Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Server Issues Persist

Vorsches

First off, I love warframe. So you can understand if the first thing I do after I get a ps4 is download warframe. If I can't use it on the computer I will use my new ps4... at least in theory. Recently, after completing a mission (on ps4) I will receive a message that tells me I could not connect to "the server" and I will be logged out. When this happens, I lose all mods and resources that I obtained from the last mission I played, not even the node completion is saved! I dont know a whole lot about what is happening, but I hope it gets fixed soon. As a pc veteran and still cryo-sleepy ps4 newbie killing Vor time and time again is a pain with a mk-1 braton, especially when one has nothing to show for it afterwards. If any other ps4 players are experiencing this type of problem feel free to comment as well.

First off, I love warframe. So you can understand if the first thing I do after I get a ps4 is download warframe. If I can't use it on the computer I will use my new ps4... at least in theory. Recently, after completing a mission (on ps4) I will receive a message that tells me I could not connect to "the server" and I will be logged out. When this happens, I lose all mods and resources that I obtained from the last mission I played, not even the node completion is saved! I dont know a whole lot about what is happening, but I hope it gets fixed soon. As a pc veteran and still cryo-sleepy ps4 newbie killing Vor time and time again is a pain with a mk-1 braton, especially when one has nothing to show for it afterwards. If any other ps4 players are experiencing this type of problem feel free to comment as well.

This has been a problem since launch I believe, some have more trouble with this than others but your not alone!

This has been a real problem for the last month. The 12.4.4 update really did a number on the game. When you eventually get in the Void, don't be surprised at the horrible frame rate. It also has a habit of dropping to single digits, and even zero, when playing solo. Hope you have better luck in the future with this issue.

This has been a problem since launch I believe, some have more trouble with this than others but your not alone!

That is both reasurring and depressing, sounds like a big and widespread problem, so DE should be trying to fix it (=D). Yet it has been a problem since launch, yikes. (D=)

This has been a real problem for the last month. The 12.4.4 update really did a number on the game. When you eventually get in the Void, don't be surprised at the horrible frame rate. It also has a habit of dropping to single digits, and even zero, when playing solo. Hope you have better luck in the future with this issue.

Guess I'm either lucky, or I just have a great ISP, cause I don't have any problems with the framerate. Some ppl are simply cursed with bad modems, bad ISPs or both. I'm blessed I am.